-39-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

26-Sha'ban-1443AH
29-03-2022AD
07:19AM
(According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)
________

I Am Al-Mahdi, Allaah's Caliph. If I Were A Liar, It Would Be To My Own Loss, and If I Were Truthful, Know That Allaah Will Achieve His Purpose While You Are Debased

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon all of His prophets, messengers, and the believers who have responded to one common Word between the nations, which is the fact that there is no God except Allaah alone no partners Has He, and we do not sincerely worship anyone but Him even to the dismay of disbelievers

O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, my righteous forerunner supporters, may I, you, and all Muslims have a blessed Ramadan for which a few days are left. Fast with your peoples and break your fast with them as well, according to the announcement of your governments. Anyway, what I want to say about my discourse at my mother's funeral, is that I regret that there was some defect in the audio recording of the discourse in the funeral hall ,which caused its poor quality, perhaps it is because the microphone was wired and far from my mouth. It is as if Allaah does not Want to encourage me to give audio discourses in the era of dialogue before the empowerment as I have been commanded (by Allaah) to deliver my Da'wa (Arabic: دعوة,call) through writing in the era of dialogue before the empowerment, and Allaah has far-reaching wisdom in regards to this command. Moreover, I had already told you before that I was commanded by my Lord to write the clarifying statement, despite my powerful personality when I publicly appear to speak and improvise, whether in front of one person or one billion, surely it makes no difference to me by an atom's weight. However, perhaps grammatical errors may be a source of misguidance for those who do not use their minds;
despite the fact that it is a miracle for Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. To explain, despite my grammatical mistakes, I fluently clarify the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran. And this is for the world to know that I truly was never a pulpit orator or one of the scholars of the nation who has been taught the knowledge by one of the religious scholars. Also, I memorize not the Quran so how do I bring the true clarification of the Qur'an without making any mistakes therein, who taught me as a human the true clarification of the Quran? And the answer is: Allaah the Most Gracious has taught me the clarification of the Quran through inspiring me search words to look for in the Great Quran, so that Allaah leads me to my clear power of knowledge, and this is a challenge between me and the Muslim, Christian, and Jewish scholars

I swear by Allaah that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is capable of bringing to you words from the Preserved Tablet* then holding the argument against you from the clear verses of the Great Quran in regards to a verse in the Preserved Tablet.

Translator's note*: the "Preserved Tablet" is the divine mother book from which the Qur'an was copied and revealed to prophet Mohammed PBUH, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
{إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْ‌آنًا عَرَ‌بِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِنَّهُ فِي أُمِّ الْكِتَابِ لَدَيْنَا لَعَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٤﴾}

{And it is, in the Mother of the Book (the Preserved Tablet) with us, surely sublime, full of wisdom.} 43:4

For instance, the question of Allaah to a faction of polytheists : Where are those whom you were worshipping other than Allaah?, They answered: "We were worshipping Your brought-near-angels", in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ)

{then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

I wanted to set an example for my beloved supporters and truth-seekers, that my Lord teaches me the clarification of the Quran even from the Preserved Tablet, then I bring you the power of knowledge from the clear verses of the Great Quran, which convinces the mind and reason. To illustrate, the question from Allaah to some polytheists and their answer to their Lord's question is originally in the Preserved Tablet but have been revealed in the Quran through a clear brief verse which is the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
(وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ)
{On the Day He gathers them all together,then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

Despite the non-existence of the question by Allaah to this faction in that matter in particular , or of the answer of this faction who ascribed Allaah's brought-near servants to Him, the question of Allaah to His brought-near-angels and their reply to Him is existent in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ)
[سورة سبأ 40 - 41]

{On the Day He gathers them all together, then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

Then, we know that Allaah has undoubtedly asked some polytheists about what they were worshipping other than Him, and their reply certainly was: "We were worshipping the brought-near-angels of the Most Gracious Allaah", and that is the reason why Allaah asked the brought-near-angels about this matter. Hence, we know the reason behind the revelation of this verse in the knowledge of the unseen news in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
: (وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ یَقُولُ لِلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةِ أَهَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ إِیَّاكُمۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ أَنتَ وَلِیُّنَا مِن دُونِهِمۖ بَلۡ كَانُوا۟ یَعۡبُدُونَ ٱلۡجِنَّۖ أَكۡثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤۡمِنُونَ ۝ فَٱلۡیَوۡمَ لَا یَمۡلِكُ بَعۡضُكُمۡ لِبَعۡضࣲ نَّفۡعࣰا وَلَا ضَرࣰّا وَنَقُولُ لِلَّذِینَ ظَلَمُوا۟ ذُوقُوا۟ عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ ٱلَّتِی كُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ)
صدق الله العظيم

{On the Day He gathers them all together, then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

Subsequently, I extract how jinn devils have plotted against some people whose efforts in this world are misguided, while they think they are doing good work, and those people are the faction whom Allaah Said about them in the clear verses of the Great Quran:

(وَمَن یَعۡشُ عَن ذِكۡرِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ نُقَیِّضۡ لَهُۥ شَیۡطَـٰنࣰا فَهُوَ لَهُۥ قَرِینࣱ ۝ وَإِنَّهُمۡ لَیَصُدُّونَهُمۡ عَنِ ٱلسَّبِیلِ وَیَحۡسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهۡتَدُونَ ۝ حَتَّىٰۤ إِذَا جَاۤءَنَا قَالَ یَـٰلَیۡتَ بَیۡنِی وَبَیۡنَكَ بُعۡدَ ٱلۡمَشۡرِقَیۡنِ فَبِئۡسَ ٱلۡقَرِینُ ۝ وَلَن یَنفَعَكُمُ ٱلۡیَوۡمَ إِذ ظَّلَمۡتُمۡ أَنَّكُمۡ فِی ٱلۡعَذَابِ مُشۡتَرِكُونَ)
[سورة الزخرف 36 - 39]
{And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful - We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion.(36) And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided (37) Until, when he comes to Us [at Judgement], he says [to his companion], "Oh, I wish there was between me and you the distance between the two easts - how an evil companion you were."(38)And never will it benefit you that Day when you have wronged, that you both are sharing in the torment.(39)} 43: 36-39

And these companions do not tell them that they are devils, they tell them that they are from the brought-near-servants of Allaah and that they have been assigned by Allaah to protect them, they also order them to seek refuge in them from devils, and then they make a show and act as if a devil approached them, then they would seek refuge in the assigned angel, therefore the devil turns away and flees, and the human rejoices. But, they have increased their human companions in ignorance and misguidance by this polytheistic tenet through the show performed by jinn devils, because who terrified them is a devil, and the one who claims that he has stopped him is also a devil because angels cannot order Allaah's servants to seek refuge in them to protect them from devils. Certainly, this is a devilish plot on which devils agreed to deceive the astray ones among mankind, and Allaah's brought-near-angels cannot order them to do so, they are innocent indeed

Furthermore, the misguided ones who exaggerate in the brought-near-angels must know that they have been deceived by jinn devils through the shows of seeking refuge, that is why Allaah has asked His brought-near-angels so that those misguided listen to their answer and know that it is not the angels who commanded them to do so as they cannot order people to ascribe partners to Allaah, and Allaah the Exalted Said:

صدق الله العظيم
[سورة سبأ 40 - 41]
On the Day He gathers them all together,then He will say to the angels, “Is it you that these people used to worship?” (40) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our ally not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them." (41)} 34:40-41

In addition, other factions exaggerate in the prophets of Allaah and call them besides Allaah, and claim that they are their intercessors before Allaah; thus they went astray due to exaggerating the false fact that prophets are their intercessors until they fell into polytheism, following what contradicts the clear verses of the Quran ,with which all of Allaah's prophets came, that is why Allaah shall ask His messengers so that they listen to their reply, and Allaah the Exalted Said

(وَیَوۡمَ یَحۡشُرُهُمۡ وَمَا یَعۡبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ فَیَقُولُ ءَأَنتُمۡ أَضۡلَلۡتُمۡ عِبَادِی هَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ أَمۡ هُمۡ ضَلُّوا۟ ٱلسَّبِیلَ ۝ قَالُوا۟ سُبۡحَـٰنَكَ مَا كَانَ یَنۢبَغِی لَنَاۤ أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنۡ أَوۡلِیَاۤءَ وَلَـٰكِن مَّتَّعۡتَهُمۡ وَءَابَاۤءَهُمۡ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا۟ ٱلذِّكۡرَ وَكَانُوا۟ قَوۡمَۢا بُورࣰا ۝ فَقَدۡ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسۡتَطِیعُونَ صَرۡفࣰا وَلَا نَصۡرࣰاۚ وَمَن یَظۡلِم مِّنكُمۡ نُذِقۡهُ عَذَابࣰا كَبِیرࣰا ۝ وَمَاۤ أَرۡسَلۡنَا قَبۡلَكَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلِینَ إِلَّاۤ إِنَّهُمۡ لَیَأۡكُلُونَ ٱلطَّعَامَ وَیَمۡشُونَ فِی ٱلۡأَسۡوَاقِۗ وَجَعَلۡنَا بَعۡضَكُمۡ لِبَعۡضࣲ فِتۡنَةً أَتَصۡبِرُونَۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ بَصِیرࣰا)صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الفرقان 17 - 20]

{On the Day He gathers them all together with those they worship beside Him, He will say, ‘Was it you who led these creatures of Mine astray, or did they stray from the path by themselves?’(17) They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined."(18) Now your false gods have denounced what you say as lies: you cannot avoid the punishment; you will not get any help.’ If any of you commits such evil, We shall make him taste agonizing torment. (19)And never did We send any messengers before you but they used to eat food and walk in the marketplaces. And We made some of you a means of trial for others—will you be patient? And your Lord has always been All-Seeing.(20)} 25:17-20

As for the leaders of the Book and the righteous servants of Allaah, you see some people call them besides Allaah or claim that they are their intercessors before Allaah while they are dead and do not listen to their prayers and even if they heard, never would they respond to them, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
(یُولِجُ ٱلَّیۡلَ فِی ٱلنَّهَارِ وَیُولِجُ ٱلنَّهَارَ فِی ٱلَّیۡلِ وَسَخَّرَ ٱلشَّمۡسَ وَٱلۡقَمَرَۖ كُلࣱّ یَجۡرِی لِأَجَلࣲ مُّسَمࣰّىۚ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكُمُ ٱللَّهُ رَبُّكُمۡ لَهُ ٱلۡمُلۡكُۚ وَٱلَّذِینَ تَدۡعُونَ مِن دُونِهِۦ مَا یَمۡلِكُونَ مِن قِطۡمِیرٍ ۝ إِن تَدۡعُوهُمۡ لَا یَسۡمَعُوا۟ دُعَاۤءَكُمۡ وَلَوۡ سَمِعُوا۟ مَا ٱسۡتَجَابُوا۟ لَكُمۡۖ وَیَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِیَـٰمَةِ یَكۡفُرُونَ بِشِرۡكِكُمۡۚ وَلَا یُنَبِّئُكَ مِثۡلُ خَبِیرࣲ)
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة فاطر 13 - 14]
{He makes the night merge into the day and the day into the night; He has subjected the sun and the moon- each runs for an appointed term. Such is Allaah your Lord: all control belongs to Him. Those you invoke beside Him do not even control the skin of a date stone;(13) If you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Judgment they will deny your association. And none can inform you like a knowledgeable one (14)} 35: 13-14

And yes on the Day of Judgment they will deny their association, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
(وَیَوۡمَ نَحۡشُرُهُمۡ جَمِیعࣰا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِینَ أَشۡرَكُوا۟ مَكَانَكُمۡ أَنتُمۡ وَشُرَكَاۤؤُكُمۡۚ فَزَیَّلۡنَا بَیۡنَهُمۡۖ وَقَالَ شُرَكَاۤؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمۡ إِیَّانَا تَعۡبُدُونَ ۝ فَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِیدَۢا بَیۡنَنَا وَبَیۡنَكُمۡ إِن كُنَّا عَنۡ عِبَادَتِكُمۡ لَغَـٰفِلِینَ ۝ هُنَالِكَ تَبۡلُوا۟ كُلُّ نَفۡسࣲ مَّاۤ أَسۡلَفَتۡۚ وَرُدُّوۤا۟ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ مَوۡلَىٰهُمُ ٱلۡحَقِّۖ وَضَلَّ عَنۡهُم مَّا كَانُوا۟ یَفۡتَرُونَ)
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة يونس 28 - 30]

{˹Consider˺ the Day We will gather them all together then say to those who associated others ˹with Allah in worship˺, “Stay in your places—you and your associate-gods.” We will separate them from each other, and their associate-gods will say, “It was not us that you worshipped!(28) Allaah is witness enough between us and you- we had no idea that you worshipped us.’ (29) Every soul will realize, then and there, what it did in the past. They will be returned to Allaah, their rightful Lord, and their invented [gods] will desert them.(30)} 10:28-30

I swear by Allaah who there is no God worthy to be worshipped other than Him, if people believe that Allaah is the Most Merciful of all, they will get out of polytheism, and I swear if they obey the command of their Lord in the clear verses of His Book, in His Word:

(فَلَا تَدۡعُ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ إِلَـٰهًا ءَاخَرَ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ ٱلۡمُعَذَّبِینَ)
[سورة الشعراء 213]
{So do not call upon any other god with Allah, lest you be of those tormented.} 26:213

Allaah will not torment them, I also swear by Allaah that if people believe their Lord in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
(وَأَنَّ ٱلۡمَسَـٰجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدۡعُوا۟ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ أَحَدࣰا)
[سورة الجن 18]

{ And mosques belong to Allah, so do not call upon anyone along with Allah.(18)} 72:18

They will not ascribe partners with Him, and Allaah does not forgive the joining of partners with Him, and whoever calls upon anyone with Allaah he has indeed made him a God with Allaah, Glorified and Highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him

Anyway, many major incidents are to come including the COVID of death, and a major global calamity starting from the far east of the world to the far west, and woe unto decision makers. Indeed, the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been punished by Allaah so that He becomes a lesson for the worlds and a verification sign for Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him if the House of Saud did not respond to the command of Allaah by appointing whom I had chosen for them to rule them; that is the jockey Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz, in obedience to the command of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, that which hit Mohammed bin Salman shall befall them too. Till when are they going to fool and deceive themselves? Verily, the whole world is going to know that the living is dead and the dead is alive. Also, the whole world will know that Allaah will Achieve His purpose. There will come a day when the whole world would not Find but one thing to say: Truthulful is Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, we bear witness that
there is no God but Allaah, and Mohammed is Allaah's messenger." Exalted is Allaah the Great who is going to Achieve His purpose but most people do not know

Add this statement to the series of statements about corona, the blood gnat; for far-reaching wisdom. https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 376254 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 39 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
26 - شعبان - 1443 هـ
29 - 03 - 2022 مـ
07:19 صباحًا
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القُرى)

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=376198
________

خليفةُ الله المهديّ.. فإن كنتُ كاذِبًا فعَليّ كذبي وإن كنت صادِقًا فاعلموا أن الله بالغُ أمره وأنتم صاغرون ..

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ والصّلاة والسّلام على كافّة أنبياء الله ورسله والمؤمنين الذين استجابوا لكلمةٍ واحدةٍ سواء بين الأمم؛ أن لا إله إلّا الله وحده لا شريك له لا نعبد إلّا إيّاه مخلصين له الدّين ولو كره الكافرون، ثم أما بعد..

أحبّتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار رمضان مبارك علينا وعليكم وجميع المسلمين وبقي عليه أيامٌ معدودةٌ قليلةٌ، فصوموا مع شعوبكم وأفطِروا مع شعوبكم بحسب إعلان حكوماتكم.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ ما أريد قوله بالنّسبة للمحاضرة في عزاء والدتي: فَيؤسفني أنّ التّسجيل الصّوتيّ للمحاضرة في صالة العزاء كأنّه يوجد خللٌ ما سبَّب رَدَاءة التّسجيل الصّوتيّ، ربما السّبب أن الميكروفون سلكيّ وبَعيدٌ عن فمي، وعلى كلّ حالٍ فكأنّ الله لا يريد أن يُشجّعني على إلقاءِ المُحاضرات الصّوتيّة في عصر الحوار من قبل الظّهور كوني مأمورًا بتبليغ دعوتي بالقلم الصّامت في عصر الحوار ما قبل الظُهور ولله حكمة بالغة في ذلك، وسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ أنّي مأمورٌ من ربي بتسطير البيان بالقلم رغم قوّة شخصيّتي بالظّهور والتّكلم الارتجاليّ سواء أمام شخصٍ واحدٍ أو مليار شخص فلا تَفرق معي مثقال ذرّة، ولكن قد تكون الأخطاء النّحوية فتنة للذين لا يعقلون رغم أنها مُعجزةٌ للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ أنّه برغم أن لديه أخطاء نحويّة ولكنّه يُبيّن كتاب الله القرآن العظيم بسلاسةٍ سهلة، وذلك لِتعلم الأمم أن هذا الرجل حقًّا لم يَكُن من خُطباء المنابر أو أحد عُلماء الأمّة تَعلَّم العِلم مِن علماءِ الدّين وكذلك لم يحفظ القرآن؛ إذًا فكيف يأتي بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن دون أن يُخطِئ في البيان؟! فمن ذا الذي عَلّم هذا الإنسان البيان الحقّ للقرآن؟ والجواب: إنّه الرّحمن علّمه البيان بإلهامِ كلماتِ البحثِ في القرآن العظيم ليُوصله الله إلى سُلطان علمه المُبين فذلك بيني وبين علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود.

ألا والله إنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ لَيَستطيع أن يأتيكم بكلماتٍ من اللّوح المحفوظ وأقيم عليكم الحُجّة من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم عن آيةٍ في اللّوح المحفوظ، فعلى سبيل المثال: سؤالُ الله تعالى إلى طائفةٍ مِن المشركين قال: "أين ما كُنتم تعبدون من دون الله؟ قالوا كُنا نَعبد مَلائكتك المُقَرَّبين".
{ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

وإنّما أردت أن أضرب لأحبّتي الأنصار والباحثين عن الحقّ مثلًا أنّ ربّي يُعلّمني البيان حتى من اللّوح المحفوظ فَمِن ثم آتيكم بسلطان العلم المُقنِع للعقل والمنطق من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم؛ كون السّؤال من الله لطائفةٍ مِن المُشركين وكذلك الجواب مِن المُشركين على سؤال ربّهم هو أصلًا في اللّوح المحفوظ، وإنما تنزّل في القرآن الخبرُ بآية مُحكَمَةٍ مُختَصَرة في قول الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

فبرغم أنّه لا وجود للسّؤال الذي ألقاه الله لهذه الطّائفة في هذا الموضع ولا وجود لجواب تلك الطّائفة الذين أشركوا بالله عبادَه المقربين في هذا الموضع؛ بل موجود السّؤال الذي ألقاه الله إلى ملائكته المقرّبين وكذلك ردّ الملائكة المقرّبين على ربّهم في قول الله تعالى:
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

فَمِن ثم نعلم أنّه لا شكّ ولا ريب أنّ الله سأل طائفةً مِن المشركين عمّا كانوا يعبدون من دون الله، ومُؤكّد أنّ جوابهم أنّهم قالوا: "كُنّا نعبُد ملائكة الرحمن المُقَرَّبين"، ولذلك ألقى الله بالسّؤال إلى الملائكة المقرّبين، وبهذا نعلم عن سبب نُزول هذه الآية في علم الأخبار الغيبيّة في قول الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ فَالْيَوْمَ لَا يَمْلِكُ بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ نَّفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا وَنَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ذُوقُوا عَذَابَ النَّارِ الَّتِي كُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

فَمِن ثم نستنبط كيفيّة مَكْر شياطين الجنّ بطائفةٍ من النّاس ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدّنيا ويَحسبون أنّهم مُهتدون؛ وتلك الطّائفة هي التي قال الله تعالى عنهم في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
{وَمَن يَعْشُ عَن ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ وَلَن يَنفَعَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ إِذ ظَّلَمْتُمْ أَنَّكُمْ فِي الْعَذَابِ مُشْتَرِكُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

فهؤلاء القُرَناء لا يخبروهم أنّهم شياطين؛ بل يقولون لهم أنّهم من عِباد الله المقرّبين وأنّهم مُكلفون من الله بحمايتهم، ويأمروهم أن يَستَعيذوا بهم من الشياطين فيعملون تمثيليّةً عليهم فكأنه اقترب منه شيطان فيستعيذُ بالملاكِ المُكَلَّف فإذا الشيطان يوَلّي مُدبرًا! فَمِن ثم يفرح ذلك الإنسان مستبشرًا فزادوا قرناءهم بهذه التّمثيليّة رَهَقًا بالعقيدةِ الشّركية؛ كون الذي أفزعه شيطان والذي يزعم أنه منعه شيطان ولا ينبغي للملائكة أن يقولوا لعباد الله استَعيذوا بِنا نُعذِكم مِن الشياطين؛ بل ذلك مكرٌ من الشّياطين مُتَّفَق عليه فيما بين شياطين الجِنّ لخداع الضالين مِن الإنس، فلا ينبغي لملائكة الرحمن المُقرّبين أن يأمروهم بذلك؛ بل هم بُراء من ذلك، وحتى يعلم الضّالون المُبالِغون في ملائكة الرحمن المُقَرَّبين أنّهم خدعوهم - شياطين الجن - بتمثيليّاتِ التّعويذ ولذلك ألقى السّؤالَ اللهُ - سبحانه - إلى ملائكته المُقَرَّبين لكي يسمعوا جوابهم أنّهم ليسوا مَن أمرهم بذلك فلا ينبغي لهم أن يأمروا الناس بالشرك بالله، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يَقُولُ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ إِيَّاكُمْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ أَنتَ وَلِيُّنَا مِن دُونِهِم ۖ بَلْ كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ الْجِنَّ ۖ أَكْثَرُهُم بِهِم مُّؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم ‏[سبأ].

وطوائفُ أخرى يبالغون في أنبياء الله فيَدعُونهم من دونه ويزعمون أنّهم شُفعاؤهم بين يدي الله، فَضَلّوا بسبب المبالغة أنّهم شُفعاؤهم بين يدي الله حتى أركسوا في الشرك بالله فاتَّبعوا ما يُخالِف لمُحكَم ذِكر الله الذي جاءهم به أنبياء الله، ولذلك ألقى اللهُ بالسؤال إلى رُسل الذِّكر ليسمعوا ردّهم، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنبَغِي لَنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَٰكِن مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا إِنَّهُمْ لَيَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشُونَ فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ ۗ وَجَعَلْنَا بَعْضَكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ فِتْنَةً أَتَصْبِرُونَ ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ بَصِيرًا ‎﴿٢٠﴾} ‏صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وأمّا أئمّة الكتاب وعِباد الله الصّالحين فترون مَن يدعونهم من دون الله أو يزعمون أنّهم شُفعاؤهم بين يدي الله وهم أموات لم يكونوا يسمعون دعاءهم ولو سمعوا لَما استجابوا لهم تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{يُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِن قِطْمِيرٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ ۚ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ ‎﴿١٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

ونَعم يكفرون بِشركهم يوم القيامة تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: ‏ {وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا مَكَانَكُمْ أَنتُمْ وَشُرَكَاؤُكُمْ ۚ فَزَيَّلْنَا بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ وَقَالَ شُرَكَاؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمْ إِيَّانَا تَعْبُدُونَ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ فَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ إِن كُنَّا عَنْ عِبَادَتِكُمْ لَغَافِلِينَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ هُنَالِكَ تَبْلُو كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا أَسْلَفَتْ ۚ وَرُدُّوا إِلَى اللَّهِ مَوْلَاهُمُ الْحَقِّ ۖ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو يُؤمن النّاس أنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين لخرجوا من دائرةِ الشّرك بالله، ألا والله لو أطاعوا أمر ربّهم في مُحكَم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{فَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُعَذَّبِينَ ‎﴿٢١٣﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء]، لَما عذّبهم الله.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو أنّ الناس صَدَّقوا ربّهم في قول الله تعالى:
{وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الجن]، إذًا لَما أشركوا بالله، فلا يغفر الله أن يُشرك به، ومَن دعا مع الله أحدًا فقد ألّهَهُ مع الله سبحانهُ عمّا يشركون وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ إنّها قادمةٌ أحداثًا كُبرى ومنها:
كوفيد الموت (قارعة وطامّة كُبرى عالميّة مِن أقصى شرق العالم إلى أقصى غرب العالم) ويا ويل صُنّاع القَرَار! ألا وإنّما وليّ العهد السعودي (محمد بن سلمان) بَطش الله به عبرةً للعالمين وآيات تصديقٍ لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إذا لم يُنَفِّذوا أمْر الله (آل سعود) فيُولّوا عليهم مَن اخترناه لهم وليًّا عليهم؛ ذلكم سائِس الخيل (متعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز) طاعةً لأمر خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ؛ فإذا لم يفعلوا ما يؤمرون فإنّه سوف يصيبهم ما أصاب (محمد بن سلمان)، فإلى متى سوف يضحكون على أنفسهم ويخدعون أنفسهم؟! ولسوف يَعلَم العالَم بأسرِه أن الحيّ ميّت والميّت حيّ، ولسوفَ يَعلَم العالَم بأسره أن الله بالغُ أمره، ولسوف يأتي يومٌ قريبٌ لا يجد العالم بأسره إلّا أن يقولوا قولًا واحدًا موحدًا: "صدق خليفة الله المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني نشهد أنّ لا إله إلا الله ونشهد أنّ محمدًا رسول الله".

سبحان الله العظيم البالغُ أمرِه ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

ويَتمّ إضافة هذا البيان إلى (سلسلة بعوضة الدّم؛ كورونا ..) لِحكمةٍ بالغة.
(https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=39341)

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلينَ والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفةُ الله على العالم بأسره الإمامُ المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ.