​- 43 -
Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

25-Ramadan-1443AH
26-04-2022AD
01:14 PM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Warning of a Heavenly Eclipse Which is Bound to Occur Someday

In the name of Allaah the One the Overpowering. O mankind, have you ever heard of a sky eclipse? And I repeat my question to every sensible person and ask: have any of the Astrophysicists among the worlds taught you about an eclipse of the sky? The truth is that they do not know about it, because their science is only limited to (defining) the times of Solar and Lunar eclipses. But I, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi
(Arabic: المهدي, the Guided One) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani (Arabic: اليماني, from Yemen)
, am going to teach you about the devastating sky eclipse that has never occurred in the history of time. It is because of the approach of Planet Saqar towards a near place, despite the fact that it (Saqar) had already passed before and used to only cause a global and total solar eclipse visible to whosoever is in daylight, and those whom Planet Saqar passed on, used to see it only causing a solar eclipse, obscuring the sun from all the people on the Earth; resulting in a global and total solar eclipse like what happened in the era of both prophets Abraham and Lut may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon them; that is why the angels said to prophet Lut in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(قَالُوا۟ یَـٰلُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَن یَصِلُوۤا۟ إِلَیۡكَۖ فَأَسۡرِ بِأَهۡلِكَ بِقِطۡعࣲ مِّنَ ٱلَّیۡلِ وَلَا یَلۡتَفِتۡ مِنكُمۡ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا ٱمۡرَأَتَكَۖ إِنَّهُۥ مُصِیبُهَا مَاۤ أَصَابَهُمۡۚ إِنَّ مَوۡعِدَهُمُ ٱلصُّبۡحُۚ أَلَیۡسَ ٱلصُّبۡحُ بِقَرِیبࣲ)
[سورة هود 81]
{(The angels said,) "O Lot, indeed we are messengers of your Lord; [therefore], they will never reach you. So set out with your family during a portion of the night and let not any among you look back - except your wife; indeed, she will be struck by that which strikes them. Indeed, their appointment is [for] the morning. Is not the morning near?"} 11:81

The angels wanted him to not wake his wife up to set out with the rest of his household, but to leave her asleep in the town of the wrongdoing people because she will be struck with that which is going to strike the towns of the people of Lut and Abraham. As for the words of the angels {and let not any among you look back} they mean that they do not look back at the solar eclipse in order to protect their eyesight because the passing of Planet Saqar will cause a solar eclipse after the sunrise in the time of the forenoon, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(قَالَ هَـٰۤؤُلَاۤءِ بَنَاتِیۤ إِن كُنتُمۡ فَـٰعِلِینَ ۝ لَعَمۡرُكَ إِنَّهُمۡ لَفِی سَكۡرَتِهِمۡ یَعۡمَهُونَ ۝ فَأَخَذَتۡهُمُ ٱلصَّیۡحَةُ مُشۡرِقِینَ ۝ فَجَعَلۡنَا عَـٰلِیَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمۡطَرۡنَا عَلَیۡهِمۡ حِجَارَةࣰ مِّن سِجِّیلٍ)
[سورة الحجر 71 - 74]

{He said, ‘My daughters are here, if you must.’ (71) By your life, they certainly wandered blindly, intoxicated ˹by lust˺. (72) Then the (Awful) Cry overtook them at the sunrise. (73) And We made what was beneath it (the Earth) above it and rained down upon them stones from Sijjil (Planet Saqar) (74)) 15:71-74

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:
(فَلَمَّا جَاۤءَ أَمۡرُنَا جَعَلۡنَا عَـٰلِیَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمۡطَرۡنَا عَلَیۡهَا حِجَارَةࣰ مِّن سِجِّیلࣲ مَّنضُودࣲ ۝ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَۖ وَمَا هِیَ مِنَ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِینَ بِبَعِیدࣲ)
[سورة هود 82 - 83]

{And so when what We had ordained came We made what was beneath it (the Earth) above it and rained down upon it piled up stones from Sijjil (Planet Saqar) (82) Prepared from your Lord. It is not far from the evildoers. (83)} 11-82-83

And the question that imposes itself is: Why did not the people of Abraham and Lut see Planet Saqar shortly before its passing except when it blocked the sun from them in a global and total solar eclipse ;visible to whosoever witnesses the sunrise? So why do you deny the Words of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book but believe the mockers? Will you not reason? Or Allaah did not promise you ,in the clear verses of the Great Quran, of the passing of Planet Saqar? Say produce your proof if you should be truthful, or I shall bring you mine from the clear verses of the Great Quran

And when I say: "from the clear verses of the Qur'an" I truly mean that it is not something that needs further interpretation ,but an eloquent, upfront and pellucid news in the clear verses of the Great Quran, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَیَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا ٱلۡوَعۡدُ إِن كُنتُمۡ صَـٰدِقِینَ ۝ لَوۡ یَعۡلَمُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ حِینَ لَا یَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ ٱلنَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ یُنصَرُونَ ۝ بَلۡ تَأۡتِیهِم بَغۡتَةࣰ فَتَبۡهَتُهُمۡ فَلَا یَسۡتَطِیعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمۡ یُنظَرُونَ)صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الأنبياء 38 - 40]

{They say, ‘When will this promise be fulfilled, if what you say is true?’ (38) If the disbelievers only knew, the time will arrive when they will not be able to ward off the Fire from their faces or their backs, and they will get no help. (39) It will come upon them suddenly and stupefy them; they will be powerless to push it away; they will not be reprieved. (40)} 21:38-40

But I find that the passing of Planet Saqar is close since it has approached a near place to the extent of causing not only a solar eclipse but also a sky eclipse. To explain, it has blocked the whole sky from the people of the Earth, how terrible would this be! I swear by Allaah and emphasize that it is a day when young men become grey-haired out of its horror, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(فَكَیۡفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرۡتُمۡ یَوۡمࣰا یَجۡعَلُ ٱلۡوِلۡدَ ٰ⁠نَ شِیبًا ۝ ٱلسَّمَاۤءُ مُنفَطِرُۢ بِهِۦۚ كَانَ وَعۡدُهُۥ مَفۡعُولًا)صدق الله العظيم
[سورة المزمل 17 - 18]

{Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make the young men grey-haired? (17) a Day when the sky will be torn apart? God’s promise will certainly be fulfilled.(18)} 73:17-18

And this devastating awaited eclipse has never ever happened since Allaah has created the heavens and the Earth; that is definitely the torment of a coming up devastating day

(وَلِیَعۡلَمَ ٱلَّذِینَ أُوتُوا۟ ٱلۡعِلۡمَ أَنَّهُ ٱلۡحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَیُؤۡمِنُوا۟ بِهِۦ فَتُخۡبِتَ لَهُۥ قُلُوبُهُمۡۗ وَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَهَادِ ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوۤا۟ إِلَىٰ صِرَ ٰ⁠طࣲ مُّسۡتَقِیمࣲ ۝ وَلَا یَزَالُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ فِی مِرۡیَةࣲ مِّنۡهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأۡتِیَهُمُ ٱلسَّاعَةُ بَغۡتَةً أَوۡ یَأۡتِیَهُمۡ عَذَابُ یَوۡمٍ عَقِیمٍ)صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الحج 54 - 55]

and He causes those given knowledge to realize that this Revelation is your Lord’s Truth, so that they may believe in it and humble their hearts to Him: Allaah guides the faithful to the straight path. (55) The disbelievers will remain in doubt about it until the Hour suddenly overpowers them or until the torment of a devastating day descends on them(56)} 22:55-56

Know that the passing of Planet Saqar is inevitable, so think it right and return to your Lord and believe His Words in the clear verses of the Great Quran before you experience the torment of a devastating day, and so that Allaah makes its passing from a near place , cool and safe so believe me and do not deny me as I swear whoever denies the true clarifications by Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed did not deny him or the messenger of Allaah, Mohammed but denied the Words of Allaah the Lord of the worlds, and Allaah the Exalted Said:
(قَدۡ نَعۡلَمُ إِنَّهُۥ لَیَحۡزُنُكَ ٱلَّذِی یَقُولُونَۖ فَإِنَّهُمۡ لَا یُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِینَ بِـَٔایَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِ یَجۡحَدُونَ ۝ وَلَقَدۡ كُذِّبَتۡ رُسُلࣱ مِّن قَبۡلِكَ فَصَبَرُوا۟ عَلَىٰ مَا كُذِّبُوا۟ وَأُوذُوا۟ حَتَّىٰۤ أَتَىٰهُمۡ نَصۡرُنَاۚ وَلَا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِۚ وَلَقَدۡ جَاۤءَكَ مِن نَّبَإِی۟ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلِینَ)
ورة الأنعام 33 - 34]
{Indeed, We know that very truly what they say grieves you, but it is not really you whom they disbelieve; rather, it is the signs of Allah that the unjust repudiate.(33) Other messengers were disbelieved before you, and they bore their rejection and persecution steadfastly until Our aid arrived- no one can alter Allaah's promises. You have already received accounts of these messengers. (34)} 6:33-34

Anyway, Arab disbelievers asked for a torment on the day when the Great Qur'an was revealed, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
(وَإِذۡ قَالُوا۟ ٱللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ ٱلۡحَقَّ مِنۡ عِندِكَ فَأَمۡطِرۡ عَلَیۡنَا حِجَارَةࣰ مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَاۤءِ أَوِ ٱئۡتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِیمࣲ ۝ وَمَا كَانَ ٱللَّهُ لِیُعَذِّبَهُمۡ وَأَنتَ فِیهِمۡۚ وَمَا كَانَ ٱللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمۡ وَهُمۡ یَسۡتَغۡفِرُونَ)
[سورة الأنفال 32 - 33]

{And [remember] when they said, "O Allah, if this should be the truth from You, then rain down upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful torment."(32) But Allah would not torment them while you are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness. (33)} 8:32-33

And this is because the time of its passing is in the era of Allaah's caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(وَیَقُولُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ لَسۡتَ مُرۡسَلࣰاۚ قُلۡ كَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِیدَۢا بَیۡنِی وَبَیۡنَكُمۡ وَمَنۡ عِندَهُۥ عِلۡمُ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ)
[سورة الرعد 43]

{And those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, [O Muhammad], "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you, and [the witness of] he who has knowledge of the Scripture."} 13:43

Also, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
سَأَلَ سَاۤىِٕلُۢ بِعَذَابࣲ وَاقِعࣲ ۝ لِّلۡكَـٰفِرِینَ لَیۡسَ لَهُۥ دَافِعࣱ ۝ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ ذِی ٱلۡمَعَارِجِ ۝ تَعۡرُجُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَةُ وَٱلرُّوحُ إِلَیۡهِ فِی یَوۡمࣲ كَانَ مِقۡدَارُهُۥ خَمۡسِینَ أَلۡفَ سَنَةࣲ ۝ فَٱصۡبِرۡ صَبۡرࣰا جَمِیلًا ۝ إِنَّهُمۡ یَرَوۡنَهُۥ بَعِیدࣰا ۝ وَنَرَىٰهُ قَرِیبࣰا ۝ یَوۡمَ تَكُونُ ٱلسَّمَاۤءُ كَٱلۡمُهۡلِ ۝ وَتَكُونُ ٱلۡجِبَالُ كَٱلۡعِهۡنِ ۝ وَلَا یَسۡـَٔلُ حَمِیمٌ حَمِیمࣰا)
[سورة المعارج 1 - 10]

{A questioner asked for a punishment bound to happen (1) To the disbelievers; of it there is no preventer. (2) from Allah, Lord of the Ways of Ascent. (3) The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years. (4) So, observe patience, a good patience. (5) The disbelievers think it is distant, (6) but We see it near— (7)
On a day when the heavens will be like molten brass (8)
And the mountains will be like flakes of wool, (9) when no friend will ask about his friend, (10)} 70:1-10

Also, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
(وَیَسۡتَعۡجِلُونَكَ بِٱلۡعَذَابِ وَلَن یُخۡلِفَ ٱللَّهُ وَعۡدَهُۥۚ وَإِنَّ یَوۡمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلۡفِ سَنَةࣲ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ۝ وَكَأَیِّن مِّن قَرۡیَةٍ أَمۡلَیۡتُ لَهَا وَهِیَ ظَالِمَةࣱ ثُمَّ أَخَذۡتُهَا وَإِلَیَّ ٱلۡمَصِیرُ ۝ قُلۡ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّمَاۤ أَنَا۠ لَكُمۡ نَذِیرࣱ مُّبِینࣱ ۝ فَٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ لَهُم مَّغۡفِرَةࣱ وَرِزۡقࣱ كَرِیمࣱ ۝ وَٱلَّذِینَ سَعَوۡا۟ فِیۤ ءَایَـٰتِنَا مُعَـٰجِزِینَ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ أَصۡحَـٰبُ ٱلۡجَحِیمِ)
[سورة الحج 47 - 51]

{And they urge you to hasten the torment. But Allaah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.(47) To many a town steeped in wrongdoing I gave more time and then struck them down: they all return to Me in the end. (48) Say, "O people, I am only to you a clear warner." (49) Those who believe and do good deeds will be forgiven and have a generous reward, (50) But those who strive against Our Signs, to frustrate them,- they will be Companions of the Fire." (51)} 22:47-51

The Day of the heavenly eclipse has approached and nothing like it has ever happened before, and it is because in this cycle of Planet Saqar it has approached the nearest point to the Earth which has never neared since Allaah created the heavens, earth and since the beginning of the movement the Sun and Moon.

And because of its super closeness to the earth, it will cause a heavenly eclipse, meaning that it will obscure the whole sky, starting from its rising from the south side of the earth,
then you will see the circle of Planet Saqar obscuring the south side of the earth from the far southeast to the far southwest, then it advances and obscures the eastern and western sides together. It then moves forwards to reverse the east and the west so the east becomes the west and vice versa; as a result, the sun rises from its setting place; that is the day when the night precedes the day which is the devastating day before the Hour takes place, will you not reason?

So it is better for you to believe like the early believing righteous forerunner supporters who have firm faith, then it would be cool and safe upon you as believers; thereat you save yourselves from the torment which shall make young men become grey-haired and the sky will burst apart, indeed His promise has to be fulfilled

Besides, if the lion-like severe Coronavirus did annihilate a quarter of mankind while you still believe those who promote the theories of mutations and global warming, you will not be among the truthful ones, and who is more truthful than Allaah? Moreover, you will not be rightly guided , then 50% of the remaining ones among those who reached their rectitude will be annihilated or at least their hairs will turn grey from horror out of the torment of a devastating day in case Allaah answers their prayers and removes the torment from upon them

Do you know that the sign of the severe torment of partners of the lion-like virus, the thunderous and firm plan of Allaah which will emerge from China is not a mere viral mutation, but a torment of painful Rejz* from Lord of the worlds? Allaah will save you from it and every great distress

Translator's note: The linguistic meaning of the Arabic word "Al-Rejz" is "Partners" and it is understood in the Quran according to context. It is either understood as "Partners" or "the torment of partners" sent by Allah to torment those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, like the allied partners of locusts, lice, and frogs which Allaah Sent to torment Pharoah and his people

O my supporters, do not ask "What would be left for Saqar if the lion-like virus annihilated half of those who reached their rectitude from among mankind? Then, I reply to you and say: "the half of half of those who reached their rectitude among mankind will be remaining". To illustrate, COVID will annihilate quarter of mankind ,and three-quarters of humanity in general will be left because it will annihilate only those who reached their rectitude (excluding babies and children), and I repeat and say: "The virus of the painful torment of partners will annihilate half of the grown-ups". And you know that half of the half is a quarter, then three- quarters of mankind in general will be left ,and I do not say that all of those who died out of corona are in hell because deaths by corona at the beginning were very few.
To explain, deaths at the start were either out of themselves by taking what increased their harm thinking that it will heal them or because of taking antibiotics, especially at the beginning. So fear Allaah and do not do them any injustice! As I mean that those who are in the fire are the ones who died after it had been cleared to them that it was the truth from their Lord but still hated it, so sufficient is the Fire for them and an evil place for settlement which is the reward of arrogance after their inner selves had been certain it was truly the truth from their Lord. So do not do injustice to some of those who died out of corona because among them are ones who died for a reason from themselves ,or their hospitals and not by Corona owing to the fact that it was mild at the beginning. Anyway, the wisdom behind the lesser torment is that perhaps you may turn to Allaah my Lord and your Lord

However, the torment of the viral alliance of partners that is currently taking over China and is being increased in power by the Words of the Power of Allaah (the Word "be" so it is), is inescapable because it is not contagious but it transfers directly through the air and that is why
social distancing, quarantines and lockdowns are not going to protect you as it (the virus) penetrates fortified constructed towers and tight guarding so that you may know with knowledge of certainty that it is truly a substantive living being, and that I ,Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, is truthful owing to the fact that I have given you a ruling since the beginning that the so-called COVID-19 is a living being that lives independently without a body because it is substantive and does not need a body to live within like the respiratory viruses which you know. I swear by Allaah the virus is a living being that flies in the air using its wings which are the spiky (also called peplomers) engines fixed on the ball of the virus, and the more they are there, the more the virus dashes faster

A virus with rod-shaped spikes is extremely fast due to the air pressure on the engines of the wings owing to the roundedness of its spikes, so if the viral living being wishes to move forward it moves its spikes to the back to push it forward like a fired bullet, so the more it moves its spikes backward, the more they push the virus tens of kilometers per one movement. And if it wants to land it moves the spikes forward then they prevent it from crashing
,through the air pressure, until it stops. Also, if it wants to turn to the right side it moves its spikes towards the left side to push it towards the right side through the air and vice versa. As for the roundedness of every spike you see , it doubles up the speed of the virus owing to the air pressure so it rushes forward at an insane speed becoming the fastest living being ever when it flies in the air; crossing continents and oceans and faster than airplanes ,and I am not unjustly exaggerating but I am giving you its meticulous description, and this is what Allaah has shown me. On the other hand, it does not use its spikes to inject the (viral) cell into humans like what human physicians claim ,but they are wings of rounded spikes like pinheads that enable it to rapidly dash into the air. It also has a face and a mouth that spits a narcotic substance that causes blood clotting (thrombosis) leading to the failure of the soldiers of the immune system to defend the body, it also has many moves and different astonishing behaviours. To add, Allaah has created a system for it in order to adjust the temperature of its body according to climate ,and that is why it is a living being that survives different climates

Verily, in China there is a firm plan of Allaah that carries thousands of (viral) variants; partners of a deadly viral alliance of a painful torment; hence, I do not need any of your information as most of them are misleading and that is why I give you a ruling with the truth that it (the virus) will make your knowledge equal to zero by the command of Allaah so that you know the true worth of yourselves and your abilities; in such a way that He humiliates with it (the so-called Coronavirus) your pride and vanishes your vanity in your sciences through a prepared and equipped living being from Allaah the All-Wise the All-Knowing of the truth ,and I say nothing about Allaah except for the truth. Medical scientists contradict in their knowledge about the so-called Coronavirus which is not Corona, but Allaah's caliph
Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has mentioned challenges to you about it that contradict your sciences which have become presumptive and mere assumptions and expectations, in comparison with the science of the tiniest soldier of Allaah. Certainly, assumptions do not avail anything against the truth, as a result Allaah has made your physical vanity go away. O the children of Adam, how many times did I pinpoint numerous points in the series of clarifications about the invisible and unidentified blood gnat of viral strains, which has been recently created by the Words of Power of Allaah; the Word "Be" and so it is, that tackles the so-called Coronavirus which is not Corona because it is not like influenzal respiratory viruses but it affects all of the systems of human bodies with whatever Allaah pleases, and it does not do anything out of its own accord, and you are not coequal to the Commander of these novel soldiers, that is Allaah who created it and taught it the aspects of human bodies which are extremely gigantic comparing to its minute size ,as the difference between its size and the size of a human being is as great as the difference between an ant and planet Earth.

And all physicians among mankind will know the reality of medical sciences, and they will find out that it is as if this virus is the one that created humans since it knows all the details of the human body and its complex systems ;despite the fact that it does not know anything about humans because it is just a creature that does not know the Unseen, thence, it will get lost in the human body which is giant and colossal comparing to (the size of) the tiniest soldiers of Allaah in the Book (Qur'an); which are the
viral strains of an unidentified gnat that was created by the Words of Power of Allaah (the Word "be" so it is). And I did not mean that it is a mosquito; from the visible and biting ones that transmit diseases; but a gnat of viral strains that adapt to air, land, sea ,and survive wintry, summery, tropical, polar, and extraterrestrial conditions! Moreover, I am not exaggerating about the so-called "corona"that is not the respiratory virus of "corona"; but a living being of blood and is called in the Qur'an the blood gnat of viral strains that are faster than your military aircraft, how numerous are the super speed engines it carries! And the most recent strains are its global tsunami-like swarms which are coming from China, and the truth is it could hardly be contagious , and that is for you to know that I ,Allaah’s caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani, know from Allaah what you do not know, and I tell you with truth that the recent one could hardly be contagious, so that those who perished would perish upon evidence and those who survived would live upon evidence

Furthermore, I have taught you
from its beginning that it is not just a temporary pandemic that shall pass, but consecutive soldiers of prepared and directed batches, but the truth is the recent one could hardly be contagious because Allaah prepared it to be offensive to attack the fortified constructed towers in China ,then it will hit the worlds. That is definitely a firm plan of Allaah, O Xi Jinping, who claimed that they and other arrogant ones are an invincible power, as a result Allaah has progressively led you to destruction from where you do not know , that is a firm plan from Allaah, and here I have taught you that they are penetrative and professional attacking soldiers that are capable of attacking skyscrapers , palaces ,and houses ,and they dwell wherever you are dwelling. They also attack hospitals to hunt doctors who postponed humans (to believe in the truth) by distracting them with the false hope in vaccinations rather than letting them humble themselves to Allaah until they give up on vaccinations and quarantines, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
{۞ وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

{ And even if We gave them mercy and removed what was upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly (75) And We had gripped them with suffering [as a warning], but they did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate, [and will continue thus] (76) Until when We have opened before them a door of severe punishment, immediately they will be therein in despair (77) And it is He who produced for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful (78) }}
Truthful is Allaah the Great. (23:75-78)]

And the opening of a door of severe torment upon you is a recompense for your denial of Allaah the Great, the Creator of everything and the sole Controller over His Kingdom, so it is not a chaos, o physicians and different scientists in different fields who were put into trial by the meticulous physical facts and forgot to think of Allaah who established physics in the kingdom of nature, and turned your backs on Him as if He was not a thing to be mentioned, glorified and highly Exalted is He above what you deny and associate with Him. Soon enough Beijing will go into a lockdown like Shanghai in the further East saying we need to apply quarantines. However, these precautions are not going to avail you anything against the soldiers of Allaah as it did at the beginning of
the emergence of corona so that it stops your wheel of life; consequently, stopping carbonic emissions by 100% in order to destruct the theory of global warming ,that perhaps you may believe that the reason behind the increase in the climatic disasters of the war of Allaah is not due to the retention of the carbon of your factories in the atmosphere, as per what those who deny the Lord of the worlds among you claim. And this task had been previously performed successfully ,at the beginning, to blow up the theory of the global warming in the atmosphere, but rather to know that the disasters are due to a cosmic planet, that is the Planet Saqar,which is coming from the south side of the earth, and will obscure the sun, the stars and the whole sky, blocking the view of the sky from you, which is a devastating eclipse of a devastating day before the Hour, if only you know! So announce your submission to the command of Allaah and obey Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani who has been chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the whole world

Certainly, it is a great call so what do you think Allaah would do if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly truthful that He was chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the whole world? Would not Allaah achieve His purpose, O Xi Jinping, the President of China who hides from the worlds the firm plan of Allaah (COVID)? And I see that very soon you will rush towards the world crying for help but they will not be able to help you nor themselves, and will lose all the ways to protect themselves including quarantines to prevent mingling with each other and no vaccine shall protect you from distresses and deaths as indeed there is no escape therefrom, so where would you hide? And if you say that you will coexist with COVID, then I say, and how can you coexist with death, because Allaah did not send it to coexist with you to incline towards peace, but rather to subjugate you and the worlds to the Caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, while you are humble.

May the curse of Allaah befalls whoever forges lies against Allaah or denies His signs, as indeed those who disbelieve in Allaah the Lord of the worlds will never be rightly guided; however,
I would not prevent the mercy of Allaah ,the Most Merciful of all ,to be bestowed upon you the Chinese President Xi Jinping, even if you are among the annihilated ones in the Great Quran because I know that my Lord is capable of everything if you repent, submit, and surrender to Allaah alone no partners Has He and worshipped Him alone no partners with Him thinking that there is not any protection for you from the torment of Allaah except in fleeing from His torment to Allaah Himself. Know you that Allaah protects, while there is no protection against Him and you will never find besides Allaah a helper nor a protector, and I am gently speaking to you so that you may take heed, or fear Allaah O my brother from Adam and Eve fear Allaah. And I swear that if you repent and submit and yield to Allaah raising your hands towards the sky saying: "O our Lord, we have certainly wronged ourselves and we have nothing but your mercy, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us we shall be
among the losers". If you say that with the intention of servitude to Allaah only and submission and obedience to the caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, in obedience to Allaah who created and chose him; rejoice in your glory, if you ask forgiveness and give thanks to Allaah. But if you disbelieve, you will not be able to escape in planes, neither military nor civil, because COVID will bring them down by the severe plan of the Lord of the Worlds, killing the pilot and co-pilot to make the plane without a captain to drive it, then it falls into utter ruins like the Boeing plane that crashed, and I swear by Allaah the Almighty that there was no technical defect in it. But, the pilot was killed by COVID which was behind its crashing causing it to hit the ground.

And you know that you did not find the technical reason behind its crash, so listen, O Xi Jinping and the arrogant ones of your like, I swear by Allaah that COVID, the firm plan of Allaah, will catch your Stealth aircraft and supersonic planes and causes them to crash by killing the pilot, no matter how fast the plane is. And it (the so-called
Coronavirus) will act if Allaah commands it to act in sooner than the blink of an eye, then the soldiers of Allaah do what they have been commanded by the Words of Allaah the Lord of the worlds.

Unfortunately, car accidents will increase in the worlds due to the death of drivers with COVID, but the deaths from COVID so far are tens of millions in the worlds because those who died out of strokes and sudden cardiac arrests were not counted among the deaths by COVID ;the stubborn soldier of Allaah, while the truth is it is the reason behind these deaths

How many times did I advise you, the children of Adam, that all of this is because of the blood gnat and not just an influenzal respiratory virus as you claim but the deaths of the firm plan of Allaah has set off from the far East and the Pacific coast in the easternmost side of China towards China and Beijing as a global eastern tsunami which its deaths alone are five hundred million out of every billion

Try to deceive someone other than Imam Mahdi, from those who believe the words of those who deny Allaah but turn away from the Words of Allaah the Lord of the worlds, like the Arab Muslims, so woe unto Arabs from an approaching evil from the east, except for those on whom Allaah has mercy ,because they(who deny Allaah) did not take a lesson from Allaah's war with those who deny the Great Quran at the beginning, so let those who turn away from following the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran, not think that they shall escape the torment of corona, and if they did not take a lesson ,what had happened to the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman shall hit them

Let mankind, the jinn, and the angels of the Most Merciful bear witness that I challenge the Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, to appear and speak in a press conference or a video with his voice and picture about any novel issues in the worlds. But far is that from being the truth! Mohammed bin Salman would not speak to the worlds again through the Saudi T.V until the passage of a thick rope through the eye of a needle takes place! So who are you fooling by these silent videos? Are you undermining the naïve people?

O Al Saud, here is one last piece of advice from me, submit to the decree of Allaah, for I have appointed
over you a prince from among you, the horseman, Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, for a while so that I may see whether he judges justly and speaks decisively, otherwise I will substitute him for someone else even if he were my brother, I would not have complimented him at the expense of Allaah's pleasure, and I seek refuge in Allaah from being among the ignorant ones

Let the whole world know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is Allaah's caliph on the whole world and that Allaah will achieve His purpose, like it or not! And we shall come to know is there anyone other than Allaah, the Owner of Sovereignty, who grants dominion to whomever he wills and strips dominion from whomever He wills, and certainly there is not, how despised you are! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(قُلِ ٱللَّهُمَّ مَـٰلِكَ ٱلۡمُلۡكِ تُؤۡتِی ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مَن تَشَاۤءُ وَتَنزِعُ ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مِمَّن تَشَاۤءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاۤءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاۤءُۖ بِیَدِكَ ٱلۡخَیۡرُۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَیۡءࣲ قَدِیرࣱ)
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة آل عمران 26]

{Say, “O Allah, Master of the dominion, You grant dominion to whomever You will and You strip dominion from whomever you will, and You honor whomever you will and You humiliate whomever you will; in Your hand is all goodness. You are indeed All-Powerful over everything.} 3:26

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds,
Allaah's caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL and Ahmed NAGUIB
Edited by: Deena ADEL

اقتباس المشاركة 380207 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

​- 43 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
25 - رمضان - 1443 ه‍ـ
26 - 04 - 2022 مـ
01:14 مساءً
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]

تحذيرٌ؛ كسوفُ السّماءِ يومًا ما ..

بسم الله الواحد القهّار..
أيا مَعشَر البشر، هل قَطّ سمعتم بكسوف السّماء؟! وأكرر السّؤال لكلّ إنسانٍ عاقل: فهل قَطّ علماء الفَلَك الفيزيائين في العالمين عَلَّموكم بكسوف السماء؟! ولكنهم لا يعلمون كون عِلمهم محدودًا بمواعيد كسوف الشمس وخسوف القمر، ولكنّي خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ نُعَلِّمكم بِكسوف السماء العَقيم (لَم يسبق مثله في تاريخ الدَّهر) بسبب اقتراب كوكب سَقَر إلى مكانٍ قَريب، برغم أنّه سَبَق وأن مَرّ كوكب سَقَر مِن قبل وكان يكسف بالشمس فقط كُسوفًا كُلّيًّا عالميًّا يشهده كافّة من لديهم نهار في العالمين، وكانوا يُشاهدونه - الذين مَرّ عليهم من قبلكم - يكسف بالشمس فقط غير أنّه يحجبها عن أهل الأرض جميعًا فيكون كُسوفًا شمسيًّا كُلّيًّا عالميًّا كَما حَدَث في زمن رسول الله إبراهيم ولوط عليهم الصلاة والسلام، ولذلك قالت الملائكة لنبيّ الله لوط؛ قال الله تعالى:
{قَالُوا يَا لُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَن يَصِلُوا إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍ مِّنَ اللَّيْلِ وَلَا يَلْتَفِتْ مِنكُمْ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَكَ ۖ إِنَّهُ مُصِيبُهَا مَا أَصَابَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ مَوْعِدَهُمُ الصُّبْحُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ الصُّبْحُ بِقَرِيبٍ ‎﴿٨١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

وإنّما يقصدون أنْ لا يُفيق زوجته لتسري مع أهله الباقين؛ بل يتركوها نائمةً في قرية القوم المُجرمين كونه سوف يُصيبها ما أصاب قُرى قَوم لوط وإبراهيم عليهم الصلاة والسلام، وأمّا المقصود بقول الملائكة: "ولا يلتفتْ منكم أحدٌ". أي بالنَّظر لكسوف الشمس، وذلك حِفاظًا على أبصارهم كون مرور كوكب سَقَر سوف يكسف بالشمس بعد شروق الشمس في ميقات الضُّحى تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{قالَ هَٰؤُلَاءِ بَنَاتِي إِن كُنتُمْ فَاعِلِينَ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏ لَعَمْرُكَ إِنَّهُمْ لَفِي سَكْرَتِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ مُشْرِقِينَ ‎﴿٧٣﴾‏ فَجَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ‎﴿٧٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ‎﴿٨٢﴾‏ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٨٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

والسّؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: لماذا لم يرَ قومُ إبراهيم ولوط كوكب سَقَر قُبَيل مروره إلَّا حين حَجَب عنهم الشمس؟
غير أنّه: كسوفٌ كليٌّ عالميٌّ يشاهده كلُّ من يشاهد شروق الشمس.

فلماذا تُكَذِّبون بكلام الله في مُحكَم كتابه وتُصَدِّقون المُستهزئين؟ أفلا تعقِلون؟! أم أنّ الله لم يَعدكم في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم بمرور كوكب سَقَر؟ قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين أو نأتيكم به من مُحكَم القرآن العظيم،
ولا أقول مِن مُحكَم القرآن وهو يحتمل التأويل؛ بل خبرٌ فصيحٌ وصريحٌ واضحٌ في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ولَكنّي أجِد مرور كوكب سَقَر هذه المرة اقترب إلى مَكانٍ قريبٍ؛ لدرجة أنَّها أحدثت كُسوفًا سماويًّا وليس للشمس فحسب؛ بل حجبت السماء بِرُمَّتها عن أهل الأرض، يا للهول! فوالله ثم والله إنَّه لَيومٌ يَشيب مِن فزعه رؤوس الولدان الشَّباب البالغين شيبًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المزمل].

ولم يَحدُث كمثل هذا الكُسوف العَقيم المُرتَقَب مُنذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض؛ ذلكم عذاب يوم عقيم على الأبواب تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَيُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ فَتُخْبِتَ لَهُ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم
[الحج].

فاعلموا أنَّ مرور كوكب سَقَر حتميّ المرور، فاحسبوها بشكلٍ صَحيح وارجعوا إلى ربِّكم وصَدِّقوا بكلام الله في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم مِن قبل أن تروا عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ حتى يجعلها يوم مرورها مِن مكانٍ قريبٍ بَردًا وسلامًا عليكم، فَصَدِّقونِ ولا تُكَذِّبونِ، فَمَن كَذَّب بالبيان الحق لخليفة الله المهدي فوالله ما كَذَّب رسول الله محمد ولا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد بل كَذَّب بكلام الله رب العالمين، وقال الله تعالى: {قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ ۖ فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ كُذِّبَتْ رُسُلٌ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَصَبَرُوا عَلَىٰ مَا كُذِّبُوا وَأُوذُوا حَتَّىٰ أَتَاهُمْ نَصْرُنَا ۚ وَلَا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَكَ مِن نَّبَإِ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ‎﴿٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وعلى كل حالٍ لقد سألوا كُفَّار العَرَب العذاب يوم تنزيل القرآن العظيم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

كون ميقات مرورها هو في زمن خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ‎﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِیمِ {سَأَلَ سَائِلٌ بِعَذَابٍ وَاقِعٍ ‎﴿١﴾‏ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَافِعٌ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ مِّنَ اللَّهِ ذِي الْمَعَارِجِ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ تَعْرُجُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ خَمْسِينَ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا ‎﴿٥﴾‏ إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيدًا ‎﴿٦﴾‏ وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيبًا ‎﴿٧﴾‏ يَوْمَ تَكُونُ السَّمَاءُ كَالْمُهْلِ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ وَلَا يَسْأَلُ حَمِيمٌ حَمِيمًا ‎﴿١٠﴾} [المعارج].

تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَمْلَيْتُ لَهَا وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهَا وَإِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّمَا أَنَا لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏} [الحج].

واقترب موعِد الكُسوف السماويّ، ولم يحدُث قَطّ مثله مِن قبل بسبب أنَّ سَقَر اقتربت هذه الدورة إلى أقرب نقطةٍ مِن الأرض ما قَطَّ مَرَّت بهذه النقطة مِن بعد أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض وبدأت حركة الشمس والقمر، وبسبب قُربها الشديد مِن الأرض أحدثت كسوفًا سماويًّا؛ أي أنَّها حجَبَت السَّماء قاطبةً بِدءًا مِن شروقها من جهة جنوب الأرض، فَمِن ثمّ تشهدون دائرة كوكب سَقَر يحجب جنوب الأرض مِن أقصى الجنوب الشرقيّ إلى أقصى الجنوب الغربيّ، ثم تتقدَّم فتحجُب جهة الشرق وجهة الغرب معًا، ثم تتقدَّم لِتُحدِث انعكاس الشرق والغرب فيكون الشَرق غربًا ويكون الغرب شرقًا فتطلع الشمس من مغربها؛ ذلكم يوم يسبق الليل النهار؛ فذلكم يوم عقيم من قبل قيام الساعة، أفلا تعقلون؟! فآمنوا خيرًا لكم كما آمن المؤمنون الأنصار السابقون الأخيار الموقنون منهم فتكون على المؤمنين بَردًا وسلامًا فبذلك تتَّقون عذابَ يوم يجعل الولدان شيبًا؛ السماءُ منفطرٌ به كان وعده مفعولًا. وحتى ولو أهَلَك فيروس كورونا الأسد الشديد رُبع البَشَر فما دمتم تُصَدِّقون أصحاب نظريات التحوّرات وأصحاب نظريات الاحتباس الحراريّ فلن تُصَدِّقوا قيلًا، ومَن أصدَق مِن الله قيلًا؟! ولن تهتدوا سَبيلًا، ثم تُهلِك خمسين في المائة من المُتبقين البالغين أو أضعف الإيمان لو استجاب الله دعاءهم فكشف العذاب عنهم بعد أن تَبيَض رؤوسهم مِن فزع عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ. فهل تعلمون أنَّكم لو تُصَدِّقون بآية عذاب الأمشاج الشديد الأسد القاصف - كيد من الله متين - القادم من الصين أنّه ليس مُجرَّد تحورات فيروسية بل عذاب من رجزٍ أليمٍ مِن رب العالمين فينقذكم الله منه ومن كلّ كربٍ عظيم؟

فلا تقولوا يا معشر الأنصار: "ماذا بَقي لِسَقَر إذا كان الفيروس الأسد سوف يُهلك نصف البالغين مِن البشر؟ فمن ثم نقول لكم: بَقي نِصف النِّصف مِن تعداد البالغين. بمعنى أنَّ كوفيد سوف يهلك رُبع البشر، فيتبقى ثلاثة أرباع البشرية بشكلٍ عام كونه سوف يُهلِك نصف البالغين فقط. ونكرر ونقول: كون فيروس الرّجز الأليم سوف يُهلِك نِصف البالغين. وأنتم تعلمون أنَّ نِصف النِّصف هو الربع، ويبقى ثلاثة أرباع البشر بشكلٍ عام.

ولا نقول أنَّ كُلّ الذين هَلَكوا مِن كورونا في النار، كون وفياته بادئ الأمر لا تكاد أن تُذكَر، بل سَبَب الوفيات بادئ الأمر إمَّا بسبب من تلقاء أنفسهم فتعاطوا ما زادهم ضررًا بظنِّهم أنَّه سوف يشفيهم، أو بسبب المضادات الحيويّة، وخصوصًا بادئ الأمر، فاتَّقوا الله فلا تظلموهم؛ بل نقصد أنّ في النار الذين هَلَكوا من بعد ما تبيَّن لهم أنَّه الحقّ من ربهم وهم للحقّ كارهون فالنار حسبهم وبئس القرار جزاء الاستكبار من بعد ما استيقنت أنفسهم أنَّه الحقّ من ربهم أولئك مَن نقصدهم، فلا تظلموا بعض أموات كورونا؛ فمِنها بأسباب من عند أنفسكم ومستشفياتكم وليس بسبب عذاب كورونا كونه خفيفًا بادئ الأمر.

وعلى كل حال، فهل تدرون عن الحكمة من العذاب الأدنى؟ هي لعلكم ترجعون إلى الله ربي وربكم، ولكن سبب مَجيء رجز التَّحالف الفَيروسي ذي الشركاء الذي يَعصف حاليًا بالصين فيزداد قوةً بكلمات الله فلا مَفَر للناس منه كونه ليس مُعديًا؛ بل عَبر الهواء مُباشرةً ولذلك لن يقيكم منه التباعد الاجتماعيّ ولا الحجورات كونه عَبْر الهواء الطَّلق يخترق البروج المُشيَّدة والحراسات المُشَدَّدَة لتعلموا علم اليقين أنَّه حقًّا كائنٌ حيٌّ بذاته وتعلموا أنَّه صَدَق خليفة الله المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني الذي أفتى مُنذ بادئ الأمر أن ما يسمونه كوفيد تسعة عَشر كائنٌ حيٌّ يعيش بدون جَسَد كونه كائنًا حيًّا صغيرًا يعيش بذاته فلا يلزمه أن لا يعيش إلَّا في جسدٍ كمثل الفيروسات التَنَفُسيّة المعروفة لديكم، هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات إنها كائناتٌ أسرابٌ تَطير في الهواء بواسطة أجنحتها وهي المحركات الشوكيّة النابِتة في كُرة الفيروس، وكُلَّما كثرت الزعانِف كُلَّما زادت انطلاقة الفيروس، ولكن الفَيروس الذي تجدون فيه رأس الدبوس بالزعانف الشوكية مُستَديرًا فهذا شديد السرعة بسبب الضغط الهوائيّ لمُحرِّكات الأجنحة بسبب الاستدارة في رأس أشواك الفيروس، فحين يريد الكائن الحَي الفَيروسي أن يندفع إلى الأمام فإنه يقوم بتحريك شوكِه إلى الخلف فيدفعه إلى الأمام كأنها رصاصة انطلقت في الهواء؛ فَُكلما حرَّك أشواكه إلى الخَلف تدفعه مسافة عشرات الكيلوهات الى الأمام في الحركة الواحدة، وحين يريد التوقُّف ليرسو مِن الطيران فَمِن ثمّ يُحركهُنّ إلى الأمام فتمسكه بِضَغط الهواء من الارتطام ليتوقف، وحين يريد أن يلف يمين فيحرك أشواكه جهة الشِّمال لكي تدفعه بالهواء إلى جهة اليمين، وحين يريد الإتجاه نحو الشِّمال فإنَّه يحرك أشواكه الى جهة اليمين لكي تقذفه باتجاه الشِّمال، وأما الاستدارة التي ترونها برأس كل شوكه فذلك يضاعف سرعته بسبب ضَغط الهواء فيندفع إلى الأمام بسرعة خيالية؛ مِن أسرع الكائنات الحَيّة حين الانطلاق في الهواء؛ عابر القارات والمحيطات؛ أسرع من الطائرات بكثيرٍ.

فلست أُبالِغ بغير الحقّ فذلك ما أراني الله؛ بل أفتيكم بالوصف الدقيق، وليس أنَّه يستخدم زعانفه لِحَقن الخليّة في الإنسان كَما يزعم أطباء البشر؛ بل هي أجنحة مُستَديرة (رأس الدَّبوس) لِتُمَكِّنه مِن سرعة الانطلاقة في الهواء، وله وجَه وفَم فيقذِف في الدَّم مادةً مُخَدِّرة تُسَبِّب تجلُّط الدَّم فتُخبِل جنود الجهاز المناعيّ عن الدفاع عن الجسم، وله حركات استعراضيّة؛ كَثير التصرُّف وتصرفاته تُذِهل الأبصار! وله جهاز خلقه الله ليحافظ على درجة حرارة جسمه بحسب المناخ، ولذلك فهو كائن حَي يعيش في مختلف المناخات.

ألا وإنَّ في الصين كيدًا من الله مَتين حامِلات آلاف المُتغيِّرات؛ شُركاء تحالف فَيروسي؛ الأشَدّ فتكًا ذو رجزٍ من عذاب أليم، فلا حاجة لي بمعلوماتكم فأكثرها مضللة كثيرًا عن الحق، ولذلك نفتيكم بالحقّ: إنَّه سوف يجعل عِلمكم صفرًا على الشمال بإذن الله لِتعلَموا قَدْر أنفسكم وقُدرَتكم ليذلّ الله به كبرياءكم ويُذهب به غروركم بِعلومكم بعلمِ كائنٍ حَيِّ مُجهَّزٍ ومُسوَّمٍ مِن لَدُن حكيمٍ عليمٍ بالحقّ والحقّ أقول ولا أقول على الله إلّا الحق، وعُلماء الطِّب يتناقضون في علومهم في شأن ما يسمونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا، ولكنّي خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ ذَكرت لكم تحَدِّيات في شأنه مُخالفة لعلومكم التي أصبحت بجانب عِلم أصغر جنود الله علوم ظَنِّية ومُجرَّد افتراضات توقعيّة ليس إلّا، ألا وانَّ الظنّ لا يُغني مِن الحقّ شيئًا فأذهَب غرورَكم الفيزيائيّ.

فلكم وضعنا كثيرًا مِن النِّقاط في (سلسلة بعوضة الدَّم) يا بَني آدم في شأن ما تسمونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا،
(https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=39341)
كونَه ليس كأمثال فَيروسات الإنفلونزا التنفسيّة؛ بل يُصيب كافّة أجهزة الجسم بما يشاء الله بأمرٍ من الله، وما يفعل أي شيءٍ عن أمره كون قائد هذه الجنود المُستَجِدَّة قائدًا لستم بِقدّه؛ الله الذي خلَقَها وعَلَّمها تضاريس جِسم الإنسان الكَونيّة بالنسبة لِحجمها، فإن الفرق لعظيم بالنسبة لِحجمها وحَجم الإنسان فكأنه كالفرق بين نملةٍ وحجم الكُرة الأرضيّة!

ولسوف يعلم أطباء البَشَر كيف هي علوم الطب فيجدون كأنّ هذا الفَيروس هو الذي خَلَق الإنسان! يعلم بكافّة تفاصيل جِسم الإنسان وأجهزة الإنسان المُعقَّدة رغم أنّه لا يعلم عن الإنسان شيئًا كونه مخلوق لا يعلم الغَيب فسوف يَتيه في جسم الإنسان العِملاق العَظيم بالنسبة لأصغر جنود الله في الكتاب (سُلالات بعوضةٍ ما لا تُحيطون بها عِلمًا)،
ولم أقصِد أنَّها ناموسةٌ مِن اللّادِغات النّاقلات المَرئيّة؛ بل بعوضةٌ ما ذات السّلالات الفَيروسيّة الهوائيّة البريّة البحريّة الشِّتائيّة الصَّيفيِّة الاستوائيِّة القُطبيِّة الفضائيِّة! فلستُ أُبالِغ فيما تُسمُّونه كورونا وما هو بكورونا؛ فَيروس تَنَفُسيّ؛ بل كائن حيّ دَموي يُسمَّى في الكِتاب بَعوضة الدَّم ذات الأسراب أسرعُ من طائراتكم الحَربيّة، فَكَم يَحمِل مِن مُحَرِّكات السّرعة الفائقة! وآخرها أسراب تسونامي العالميّ القادِم من الصين، والحقَّ أقول أنّه لا يكاد أن يكون مُعديًا، وذلك لكي تعلموا أنّي خليفةُ الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلم مِن الله ما لا تعلمون، أفُتيكم بالحقّ أنَّه: لا يكاد الأخير أنْ يكون مُعديًا، ليَهلك مَن هَلك عن بيّنةٍ ويَحيى من حَيّ عن بيّنةٍ. وعلّمناكم مُنذ بدايته أنّه ليس مجرّد وباءٍ عابرٍ غيمةٍ فتزول؛ بل جنود تَترى دفعاتٌ مُسوَّمةٌ ومُعلّمةٌ، ولكن الحقّ أقول أنّ الأخير لا يَكاد أنْ يكون مُعديًا كون الله أعدّه هُجوميًّا يُهاجِم الأبراج المُشيَّدة في الصين وقادم على العالمين، ذلكم كيدٌ مِن الله متينٌ يا شي جين رئيس الصين يا مَن زعموا وغيرهم مِن المُستَكبرين أنّهم القوّة التي لا تُقهَر فاستدرجكم الله من حيث لا تَعلمون، وها نحن عَلّمناكم أنّه جنودٌ اختراقيّةٌ للهجوم، وجنود الله الاختراقيّة المتحرِّفة تهاجم البُروج ناطِحات السّحاب والقُصور والمنازِل وحيثُ ما حَلَلْتُم حَلّ، ويُهاجِم المستشفيات لاصطياد الأطباء الذين أخَّروا البَشر فألهوهم بأمل اللّقاحات عَن التّضرُّع إلى الله حتى يستيئسوا مِن اللّقاحات والحجورات تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {۞ وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

وفَتح باب العذاب ذي العذاب الشديد جَزاء إلحادكم بالله العظيم خالِق كُلّ شيءٍ والمُسَيطر على ملكوته وحده، فليست فوضى يا مَعشَر الأطباء ومختلَف العلماء في مختلَف المجالات يا من فُتِنْتُم بالحقائق الفيزيائيّة الدّقيقة ونسيتم التّفكُر في الله الذي وضَع الفيزياء في ملكوت الطبيعة فاتخذتموه ورائكم ظِهريًّا، وكأنّ الله لم يكُن شيئًا مذكورًا! سبحانه وتعالى عمّا تُلحِدون وتُشرِكون علوًّا كبيرًا.

وسرعان ما سوف تَغلِق بكين أبوابها كما في شانغهاي أقصى الشرق فيقولون: "حجرًا محجورًا" ولن ينفعكم ذلك شيئًا كما نفعكم من قبل، وإنّما نفعتكم مِن قبل الحجورات بادئ الأمر ليس إلّا لتوقيف عَجَلة الحياة لِتُوَقِّف الانبعاثات الكربونيّة بنسبة مائة بالمائة لتُحَطِّم نظرية الاحتباس الحراريّ لعلَّكم تُصَدِّقون بأنّ سبب ارتفاع حرب الله بالكوارث المناخيّة ليست بسبب احتباس كربون مصانعكم في الغلاف الجويّ كما يزعم المُلحِدون مِنكم بربّ العالمين، وسبق تأدية هذه المُهِمّة بنجاح بادئ الأمر لِنَسف نظريّة الاحتباس الكربونيّ في الغلاف الجويّ؛ بل لتعلموا أنّ الكوارث بسبب كوكبٍ كَونيّ؛ ذلكم كوكب سَقَر القادِم مِن جنوب الأرض الذي سوف يطمسُ الشمس والنجوم والسماء بِرُمَّتِها فيَحجُب رؤية السماء عنكم؛ ذلكم كسوف عَقيم؛ ذلكم عذاب يومٍ عَقيمٍ قبل قيام الساعة لو كنتم تعلمون.

فأعلِنوا الاستسلام لأمر الله وأطيعوا خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد المُختار عليكم خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه.

وإنّها لَدعوى كبيرة، فما ظنُّكم بربّ العالَمِين إن كان حقًّا ناصر محمد اليماني لَمِن الصّادقين أنّ الله اصطفاهُ خليفتَه على العالَم بأسرِه؟! أليس الله بالغُ أمرِه يا شي جين رئيس الصّين يا مَن يُخفُون عن العالَمين كيدًا مِن الله مَتين؟

وأراكُم عَمّا قريب سوف تَجأرون إلى العالَمِين لمُساعدَتكم فلا يستطيعون نَصركم ولا لأنفسهم يَنتصرون؛ ولسوف تتقطَّع بكم الأسباب، فلا حجرٌ محجورٌ لمَنع الاختلاط ينفع ولا لقاحٌ يدفعُ عنكم الوجَع والموت فلا فوْتَ للمُجرمين؛ فأين تذهبون؟! وإن قُلتم سوف تتعايشون مع كوفيد فنقول: وكيف تستطيعون التّعايُشَ مع الموت؟ فلم يَبعثه الله ليَتعايش معكم ليجنح للسَّلم؛ بل لإخضاعِكُم والعالَمِين لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأنتم صاغرون، وإن لعنة الله على مَن افترى على الله كذبًا أو كَذّبَ بآياته إنّه لا يُفلح الكافرون بربّ العالَمِين.

وإنِّي لا أحجِزُ عنك رحمة الله أرحم الرّاحمين يا أيّها الرئيس الصّينيّ شي جين حتى ولو كنتَ في الكتاب لَمِن الهالكين؛ فإنِّي أعلمُ أنّ ربّي على كل شيءٍ قدير لَئِن تُبتم إلى الله واستَكنتُم وأسلَمتُم واستَسلمتُم لله وحده لا شريك له فعبَدتم الله وحده لا شريك له مُعتَقدين أنَّه لا مَلجأ لكُم مِن عذاب الله إلَّا الفرار مِن عذاب الله إلى الله، فاعلَموا أنّ الله يُجيرُ ولا يُجارُ عليه أحد، ولن تجدوا لكم مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا، ونقول لك قولًا لَيِّنًا لعلَّك تتذكَّر أو تَخشى: فاتَّقِ الله أخي في الدّم مِن حواء وآدم.
وأقسم بالله العظيم لئِن أنَبتَ إلى الله واستَكنتَ واستَسلَمتَ ورفعتُم أيديكم إلى السّماء فتقولوا:
«ربّنا ظلمنا أنفسنا فليس لنا سِوى رحمتك فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكوننّ مِن الخاسرين». فإن قلتم ذلك بِنيَّة العبوديّة لله وحده والخضوع والطّاعة لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني طاعةً لله الذي خلقه واصطفاه؛ فأبشِر بعِزِّكَ لئن استغفرتَ وشكرتَ، ولئِن كَفرتَ فلن تستطيعوا أن تهرَبوا في الطّائرات لا الحَربيّة ولا المَدنيّة؛ فسوف يُسقِطها كوفيد الكيد الشّديد مِن ربّ العالَمِين فيَقتُل الطّيار ومُساعِدَ الطيّار ليجعل الطّائرة بِلا رُبّان يَسوقُها فتَخِرّ خاويةً على الأرض كمِثل طائرة (بوينج) التي سقطَت، فأقسم بالله العظيم ما كان بها خلَلٌ فنّيٌّ بل قَتَل الطيّار كوفيد فكان وراء إسقاطها فارتطَمت بالأرض، وأنتم تَعلمون أنّكم لم تجدوا السّبب التّقنيّ لإسقاطها.

فاسمع يا شي جين ومَن على شاكلَتِك مِن المُستكبرين: فوالله إنّ كوفيد كيد الله المتين ليَلحَقُ طائرات الشّبَح والأسرع مِن الصَّوت فيُسقِطها بقتل الطيّار مهما كانت سُرعتها ويَتصرَّف؛ وإذا أمره الله أن يتصرَّفَ في أقرب مِن لمح البصر فيفعلون جنود الله ما يُؤمَرون بكلمات الله كما يُؤمَرون بأمرٍ مِن عند الله ربّ العالَمين.

ويُؤسِفُني أنّ حوادث السّيارات سوف تكثُر في العالَمين بسبب مَصرع السّائقين بكوفيد؛ بل لَكَم الوفيات مِن كوفيد إلى حدّ الآن؛ عشرات الملايين في العالَمِين! كون أصحاب الجلطات الدِّماغيّة والسّكتة القلبيّة المُفاجِئة لَم يدخلوا ضِمن وفيات جنود الله كوفيد العَنيد؛ وهو السّبب.

فلكم نصحتُ لكم أنَّها بعوضة الدّم يا بَني آدم وليس مُجرَّد فَيروس انفلونزا تنَفُّسِيٍّ كما تَزعمون؛ بل وفيات كيد الله المَتين الذي انطلقَ مِن أقصى الشّرق مِن ساحل المُحيط الهادي - أقصى شرق الصّين - إلى الصّين وبكين؛ تسونامي شَرقيٍّ عالَميٍّ وفياته وحده خمسمائة مليون مِن كُلّ مليارٍ؛ فلتخدعوا غير الإمام المهديّ مِن الذين يؤمنون بكلام المُلحدين ويُعرِضون عن كلام الله ربّ العالَمين كمثل المسلمين العَرَب.

فويلٌ للعَرَب مِن شَرٍّ مِن الشَّرق قد اقترَب إلَّا مَن رحِمَ ربّي كونَهم لم يَعتبروا مِن حرب الله مع المُكَذّبين بالقرآن العظيم بادئ الأمر، فلا يَحسبَنَّ المُعرضون عن كتاب الله القرآن العظيم أنّهم في مفازةٍ مِن عذاب كورونا، فإذا لم يَعتَبِروا فسوف يَحدث لهم ما حدث لوَليّ العهد السّعودي محمد بن سلمان؛ فليشهَد الإنس والجان وملائكة الرحمن أنّي أتحدّى وليّ العهد السّعودي محمد بن سلمان أن يظهر يتكلّم في مُؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ، أو فيديو صوت وصورة عن المواضيع المُستجِدَّة في العالَمين، هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسّماوات لا يستطيع محمد بن سلمان أن يُخاطِب العالَمين مِن شاشة التلفزيون السّعودي حتى تولَجَ جبال سُرات في سَمّ الخِياط! فعلى مَن تضحَكون بالفيديوهات الصّامتة؟ فهل تَستخِفّون بعُقول الناس السُّذَّج؟!

وأقول لكم يا آل سعود نصيحةً أخيرة: فلتَرضَوا بِقضاء الله وقدَرِه فقد جعلنا عليكم أميرًا مِنكم سائِس الخيل (مُتعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز) إلى حين، لكي ننظر هل يَحكُم عدلًا ويقول فصلًا، ما لم.. استبدلناه بِسِواه حتى لو كان أخي ابن أمّي وأبي لَمَا جامَلتُه على حساب مَرضاة الله، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون مِن الجاهلين، فليَعلم العالَم بأسرِه أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله على العالَم بأسرِه وأنّ الله بالغُ أمرِه شاء مَن شاء وأبى مَن أبى، ولسوف نعلَم هل غير الله مالِك المُلك يؤتي المُلك مَن يشاء ويَنزِع المُلك مِمَّن يشاء؟ كلَّا وخَسِئتُم! تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمين..
خليفة الله على العالم بأسره؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
________
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..