Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - Ramadan - 1443 AH
29 - 04 - 2022 AD
10:59 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Challenge of Imam Mahdi to Salman and son of Salman; let mankind, jinn, and angels of the All Merciful to witness upon it

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, the Dominant Judge, Who chose the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as khalifa of Allah over the worlds..

Since the death of the King Salman bin Abdul Aziz and knockout of the Crown prince Muhammed bin Salman initially by the clinical death from signs of ratification for Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so if Muhammed bin Salman does not wake up (out of coma) and Muhammad bin Salman would never speak until the medical-physicions raise the dead after their death. Have you seen human doctors among the non Arabs and the Arabs are capable of doing that?

O family of Salman, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah, being selected from (Allah) Lord of the worlds, and some of the signs of ratification is the death of King Salman bin Abdul Aziz family of Saud. Yet (Muhammed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz) has died according to fatwa from Allah Lord of the worlds that He seized the soul of the Royal Highness (Crown Prince), And became for the true Imam Mahdi to chose for him on the throne of the Arabic Kingdom of Saudi who I please with the permission Allah; we have chosen the the Royal Highness Prince (Mutaab bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz family of Saud) as guardian over the people of the Arabian Kingdom of Saudi and a leader for the armed forces and national security in general. And an obligation to not violate the command as obedience to Allah and His khalifa over the whole world; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Indeed, neither the family of Saud nor the Mutaab bin Abdullah have a choice in their matter if Allah decreed a command and His khalifa. Surely they do not have a choice in their affairs whether they like it or not in spite of the high noses of the arrogant-snobs while they are humiliated with disgrace.

Preceded that I have warned the family Salman in particular and those who are among the governing staff in general by hastening the execution of the command to the fact that I am Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the whole world, and I am entitled to order by commanding. O family of Saud, it is an obligation upon you to carry out my command as obedience to Allah and His khalifa to you, so Allah would increase honor to you in addition to your honor for if you asked forgiveness and gave thanks (to Allah) also you submit to Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. But if you refuse, surely we will wait and see whether Allah attains His purpose if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful. And we shall wait and see if truly the living-one is dead, and the dead is alive. Allah knows that He selected me as His khalifa over the whole world. Indeed, you shall come to know that Allah ever attains His purpose regardless whether anyone likes it or not.

As for those who are waiting for the press conference that attends it the Saudi Crown Prince the Royal Highness (Muhammed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz family of Saud) after the visit of the Turkish president Tayyib Rajab Ordugan (Recep Tayyip Erdoğan) who is right now in Saudi, so I say it in advance: I call on Allah the All Merciful Who is in control over (all) of His Throne also His angels starting from the eight carriers of the Throne to witness, and the (angles) around the Throne glorifying their Lord night and day while they do not get tired, furthermore I ask the entire angels of the All Merciful in the seven heavens and the assigned angels of the All Merciful on earth, also the entire jinn and mankind altogether to witness, yet Allah is sufficient as a Witness that I challenge Salman and the son of Salman to both speak with a new word after the incident of the clinical death to the Crown Prince (Muhammed bin Salman family of Saud) and the matter is decided, surely the challenge is for a dead man in the agonies of the clinical death where he does not see except the angels smiting his face and his rear; death of disgrace by what he wronged himself with his arrogance by imprisoning supporters of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, certainly I warned him and advised him previously.

I seen many of the policy makers, politicians and analysts saying it must be for Muhammed bin Salman to definitely conduct a press conference after the visit of the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, then I say: By Allah, yes undoubtedly, this is if Muhammed bin Saman is still alive to the fact Muhammed bin Salman said this previously in his famous word in a meeting on the Saudi Television when he was asked about the solution for Khashoggi problem and the relations between Saudi and Erdoğan then son of Salman said that the water will return to its course according to his famous statement: “As long there is in him an alive man being sustained in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia his name is Muhammed bin Salman, and as long there is a man in Turkey his name Recep Tayyip Erdoğan”. End of quote; copy of the word for bin Salman from a televised meeting. Verily here he is Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, a guest in Saudi but Muhammed bin Salman is no longer present, (neither) alive, (nor) being sustained in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; in fact he is in the agonies of clinical death. Do you see him able to get up to speak with the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan? Only in one case, if the human doctors can return the soul to the body after it passes away from life? Far from, very far, surely the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not a madman to subject my call to danger, sedition and absurdity by word of conjecture that does not avail a thing against the truth; I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones. How can I announce the death of King Salmanbin Abdul Aziz from the family of Saud if Allah did not give me a fatwa on the matter?! And how can I challenge with the knockout of the Saudi Crown Prince by the clinical death if Allah did not issue a fatwa to me in this regard that it happened just before his departure to Beijing to attend the Olympic Games Opening?

I Surely swear by Allah the Great that I know that he did not come to Beijing to the fact dreams of bin Salam began to be fulfilled in his view, and he felt secure from Allah’s plot then Allah came between Muhammed bin Salam and what he desires by knocking him out with corona in a clinical death. As for King Salman, surely he died before Muhammed bin Salman with coronavirus.

And I say it with all confidence and pride with the permission of Whose Might is all for Him; Allah the All Mighty, the Wise, that the entire worlds can not and could never hear a live audio on Television about new subjects neither form Muhammed bin Salman nor his father to the fact they are in the tally of the dead ones. How can the dead ones meet the Presidents (President after President after President)?! In fact, even Erdoğan who we thought; that he would never accept for himself by acting the lie (but) he disgraced himself by participating in the play-action for the interest, oh how astonishing — O community of non Arabs and the Arabs! Surely this is belittling the people’s minds, is it to this degree?!

I know that they think that the Saudi Crown Prince might wake up from his coma so he would be thankful, generous handout to them.

So listen, be aware and have in mind that indeed we shall wait and see who is belittling the minds of people, are they the makers of international acting performances with lies in exchange for interests till Muhammed bin Salman wakes up according to their claim? Meanwhile the governing close staff of Muhmmed bin Salman belittle the minds of people who hide away from people the death of king Salman, also the Crown prince knockout in coma of a clinical death. Surely son of Salman would never wake up from the clinical death and he is in true agonizing death then he would die. Only he is in disgrace of the hidden death, that's because they hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure and they took the human satans as loyal-friends besides Allah according to Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely those who turn back after guidance is manifest to them, satan embellishes it for them; and lengthens false hopes for them.(25) That is because they say to those who hate what Allah has revealed: We will obey you in some matters. And Allah knows their secrets.(26) But how will it be when the angels cause them to die, smiting their faces and their backs?(27) That is because they follow that which displeases Allah and are hateful to His goodly-pleasure, so He makes their deeds fruitless.(28) Or do those in whose hearts is a disease think that Allah will not bring forth their spite?(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:25-29
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَن لَّن يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

O community of policy makers and the politicians; Arabs and non Arabs, if both men Muhammed bin Salman and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan reconciled then a press conference is necessary at the end of the visit. Here he is, the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan held a press conference just before his departure from Turkey to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. And the staff of his government cause themselves to perish; such to those who feel secure from the plot of Allah Lord of the worlds. As well, it is incumbent upon the Saudi Crown Prince to hold a press conference if: “As long as there is in him a man in Saudi whose name is Muhammed bin Salman”. And we say: Muhammed bin Salman spoke the truth if he is still alive being sustained, it is then all his dreams would have been fulfilled. Indeed, those who contended with son of Salman for the case of human rights due to the murder of the political journalist Jamal Khashuggi, then the Russian war with Ukraine forced them also forced the European countries, President Biden of America, and President of Turkey, and came between the hands of Muhammed bin Salman.

And it’s too late, with a plot from the All Merciful so that the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman rising to the throne of the Arabian Kingdom of Saudi would not be achieved after it was the measure of two bows or closer. Indeed Allah came between him and what he desired, and that’s a fatwa from (Allah) Lord of the worlds that no king would be granted the allegiance after the death of King Salman bin Abdul Aziz except the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. So I chose for them who I think there is good in him, and if my thinking of (Mutaab bin Abdul Aziz) is not achieved then I exchange him with other than him from my honored supporters in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, I am not free to follow up the acting performance of the government staff of Muhammed bin Salman who they belittle people minds with muted acting video; and it is one word I say it by the exclusive challenge with Allah’s permission purifying it with the vow by Allah the Great: Can not and could never address the Saudi people about new subjects whether the Royal Highness King Salman bin Abdul Aziz; family of Saud and not the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman until the known soaring high mountains of Surat in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia penetrate through the needle’s eye.

None can announce this challenge unless Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so what is your thought about who Allah is with him? Do you see that Allah will disgrace him?!

And I say: O our Allah, You know that I am khalifa of Yours, You have selected me as Your Khalifa the Imam Mahdi over the whole world, surely You attain Your purpose, glory be to You. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O Allah, Owner of the Kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You please, and take away the kingdom from whom You please, and You exalt whom You please and abase whom You please. (all) the good is in Your hand. Surely, You are Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:26. O our Allah fulfill the truth to be true with Your perfect words.
{قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].

If I was lying then definitely Muhammed bin Salman and his father will speak audio and visual about new subjects as the Saudi people and the worlds were used to them. Verily, let them appear to speak about new subjects which occurred on the (world’s) stage after February third in the for this year of yours 2022 Ad. As for the muted acting videos with your loyal-friends, surely this is a thing called belittling the minds of the world’s populations. O folks, how easy it is; in fact they can determine it today or tomorrow if they are still alive, so Muhammed bin Salman and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan come out side by side to receive questions from the questioners. The press conferences of Erdoğan are not accepted. Indeed, since Muhamed bin Zaid bin Sultan family of Nahiyan seduced you — O Erdoğan to accept the visit of the zionist president who occupies your sanctities (Allah’s houses of worship) then the Imam Mahdi removed his trust and my hope in you. O Erdoğan, in my view you became as like other then you from the Arab Presidents who are ranting with big mouth about religion of Islam while religion is innocent from them; who they gave up their holy sanctities in the grand Quran by selling it to who they fight Allah in exchange of their worldly interests. Indeed, Allah’s curse and His angels and the people altogether be upon them, or Allah’s curse be upon who said that he is Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the whole world yet Allah did not select him as His khalifa for the whole world. O our Allah, You and You Alone Who knows what is in the hearts of Your servants, so guide (aright) those who if they knew the truth they would follow it, and annihilate who if they knew the truth from their Lord they would not follow it. Surely You are Ever Aware, Seer of Your servants. Indeed, judgment is for Allah and He is the Best of deciders.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa over the whole world; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=380508

اقتباس المشاركة 380508 من موضوع تَحدّي الإمام المهديّ لسلمان وابن سلمان فليشهَد عليه الإنس والجان وملائكة الرّحمن ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
28 - رمضان - 1443 ه‍ـ
29 - 04 - 2022 مـ
10:59 صباحًا
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=380454#post_380454
_________

تَحدّي الإمام المهديّ لِسَلمان وابن سَلمان فليشهَد عليه الإنس والجان وملائكة الرّحمن ..

بِسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم الحَكَم المُهيمن الذي اصطفَى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله على العالم بأسره..

وبما أنّ وفاة المَلِك سلمان بن عبد العزيز ومَصرع ولي عهده محمد بن سلمان بالموت السّريريّ بادئ الأمر مِن آيات التَّصديق لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إذًا فلن يفيق محمد بن سلمان ولن يَنطِق محمد بن سلمان حتى يستطيع الأطباء أن يَبعثوا الموتى مِن بعد مَوتِهم، فهل تَرونَ أطبّاء البشر في العَجَم والعَرَب على ذلك مُقتدِرين؟

ويا آل سلمان إنّي خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مُصطَفى مِن ربّ العالَمِين، ومِن آيات التّصديق موتُ المَلِك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود، وقد مات بحسب الفتوى مِن ربّ العالَمِين أنّه قَبضَ روح صاحب السُّموّ المَلَكيّ (محمد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود) وأصبح للإمام المهديّ الحقّ أن يختار له على عرش المملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة مَن أشاء بإذن الله؛ فقد اختَرنا صاحب السُّموّ المَلَكيّ الأمير (مِتعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود) وَليًّا على شعب المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة وقائِدًا عامًّا للقُوّات المُسلَّحة والأمن بشكلٍ عامٍّ، ولزومُ عدَم مُخالفة الأمر طاعةً لله وخليفته على العالم بأسره - الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ - فليس لآل سعود ولا لمِتعب بن عبد الله الخِيَرَة في أمرهم إذا قضى الله وخليفته أمرًا؛ فليس لهم الخِيَرَة مِن أمرهم شاء مَن شاء وأبى مَن أبى رَغمَ أنوف المُستكبرين وهم صاغرون.

وسبق أن حذّرتُ آل سلمان خاصّةً وآل سعود الذين في طاقَم الحُكم عامّةً بِسُرعة تنفيذ الأمر كوني خليفة الله المهديّ على العالم بأسره يَحقُّ لي أن آمُر بالأمر، ولُزوم تُنفِّذوا أمري يا آل سعود طاعةً لله وخليفته خيرًا لكم فيَزدكُم الله عِزًّا إلى عِزِّكم لئِن استَغفرتُم وشَكرتُم وخَضعتُم لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وإن أبَيتُم فسوف ننظر ونرى هل الله بالغ أمره إن كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ مِن الصّادقين، ولسوف ننظر ونرى هل حقًّا الحيّ ميّت والميّتُ حيٌّ، والله يعلم أنّه اصطفاني خليفته على العالم بأسرِه، ولسوف تعلمون أنّ الله بالغُ أمرِه شاء مَن شاء وأبى مَن أبى.

وأمّا الذين يَنتظرون مُؤتمرًا صُحفيًّا يَعقِده وليّ العهد السّعودي صاحب السّموّ المَلَكيّ (محمد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود) مِن بعد زيارة الرّئيس التُّركيّ رجب طيّب أردوغان الذي هو الآن في السّعوديّة فأقولها مُسبقًا: إنّي أُشهد الله الرّحمن المُستوي على عَرشه والملائكة بِدءًا مِن حملة العرش الثّمانية والمُسَبِّحين مِن حول العرش لِربِّهم الليل والنّهار وهم لا يَسأمون، وكذلك أُشهِدُ كافّة ملائكة الرّحمن في السّماوات السّبع وكافّة ملائكة الرّحمن في الأرض المُكلَّفين، وكافّة الجنّ والإنس أجمعين وكفى بالله شهيدًا أنّي أتحدّى سلمان وابن سلمان أن يَتكلَّمَا صوتًا وصورةً في مَواضيعٍ جديدة، وأتحدّى أطبّاء العالَمِين أجمعين أن يجعلوا وليّ العهد السّعودي يَنطِق بكلمةٍ جديدةٍ مِن بعد حادثة الموت السّريريّ لوَليّ العهد السّعوديّ (محمد بن سلمان آل سعود) وقُضِيَ الأمر فالتّحَدّي هو لإنسانٍ مَيّتٍ في غَمراتِ الموت السّريريّ لا يُشاهِد إلّا الملائكة يَضرِبون وجهه ودُبُرَه؛ مَوت الخِزيِ بما ظَلم نفسه بِتكبُّره بحبس أنصار خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في المملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة، وسبقَ أن حذّرتُه ونصحتُه.

وإنّي أرى كثيرًا مِن السّاسة والسّياسِيّين والمُحلّلينَ يقولون أنَّه حتمًا لابُدَّ أن يَعقِد محمد بن سلمان مُؤتمرًا صحفيًّا بعد زيارة الرّئيس التّركيّ رجب طيّب أردوغان، فمِن ثمّ أقول: اللهمّ نعم لا شكّ ولا ريب فهذا لو كان محمد بن سلمان على قيد الحياة كونه قال ذلك مِن قبلُ - وليّ العهد السّعوديّ - في كلمته الشّهيرة في المُقابَلة في التّلفزيون السّعوديّ حين سُئِل عن حلِّ مشاكل خاشقجي والعلاقات بين السّعوديّة وأردوغان فأكَّد ابن سلمان أنّ المياه سوف تعود لمجاريها حسب مَقولتِه الشّهيرة: "ما دام فيه رجل حيّ يُرزق في المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة اسمه محمد بن سلمان وما دام يوجد رجل في تركيا اسمُه رجب طيّب أردوغان". انتهى اقتباس كلمة بن سلمان مِن المُقابلة التّلفزيونيّة، فها هو رجب طيّب أردوغان ضيفٌ في السّعوديّة ولكنه لم يَعُد موجودًا محمد بن سلمان حيًّا يُرزَق في المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة بل في غَمراتِ الموت السّريري، فهل تَرونَه يستطيع أن يَنهضَ ليتكلّم مع الرئيس التّركيّ رجب طيّب أردوغان؟! إلّا في حالةٍ واحدةٍ إن كان أطباء البشر يستطيعون أن يُعيدوا الرّوح للجسد مِن بعد أن تُفارقَه الحياة، هيهات هيهات.. فليس الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني بمجنونٍ أُعَرِّضُ دَعوتي للخَطَر والفِتنة والمَهزلة بقول الظّنّ الذي لا يُغني مِن الحقّ شيئًا؛ أعوذ بالله أن أكون مِن الجاهلين، فكيف أُعلِنُ بموت المَلِك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود ما لم يُفتِني الله بذلك؟! وكيف أتحدّى بِمصرع وليّ العهد السّعوديّ بالموتِ السّريريّ ما لم يُفتِني الله بذلك أنّه حدَثَ قُبَيلَ أن يَرحَل إلى بكين لحضور افتتاح ألعاب الأولمبياد؟!

وأقسمُ بالله العظيم أنّي أعلم أنّه لم يَحضُر إلى بكين كونَها بدأت تتحقّق أحلام ابن سلمان أجمعين في نَظرِه وأمِنَ مَكرَ الله فحال الله بين محمد بن سلمان وما يَشتهي بِمصرعه بكورونا بالموت السّريريّ، وأمّا المَلِك سلمان فمات قبل محمد بن سلمان بفيروس كورونا.

وأقولها بكلّ ثقةٍ واعتزازٍ بإذن مَن له العِزّة جميعًا الله العزيز الحكيم: إنَّ كافّة العالَمين لا ولن يَسمعُوا لمحمد بن سلمان ولا أبيه صوتًا حيًّا في التّلفاز في مواضيعَ جديدةٍ كونَهم في عِداد الأموات. فكيف يُقابِل الأمواتُ الرّؤساءَ (رئيسًا تِلوَ الرّئيس تِلوَ الرّئيس)؟! بل حتى أردوغان الذي ظننّاه لن يرضى على نفسه بالتّمثيل الكَذِب أهانَ نفسه بالمشاركة في التّمثيل مِن شان المَصالح، فيَا للعجب يا معشر العَجَم والعَرَب! فهذا استخفافٌ بِعقولِ الناس إلى هذا الحد؟! وأعلم أنّهم يَظنّون أنّ وليّ العهد السّعوديّ قد يفيقُ مِن غيبوبته فيكون شاكرًا كريم اليَمان لهم.

فاسمعوا وعُوا واعقِلوا: لسوف ننظر ونرى مَن الذي يَستخِفُّ بعقول الناس، هل أصحاب التّمثيليّات بالكَذِب العالَميّ مُقابل المصالح حتى يَفيقَ محمد بن سلمان حسب زعمهم؟ وكذلك يَستَخِفّ بعقول الناس طاقَمُ حكومة محمد بن سلمان المُقرَّبين الذين يُخفُون على الناس موت المَلِك سلمان ومَصرع وليّ عهده بغيبوبة الموت السّريريّ، فلن يفيقَ ابن سلمان مِن الموت السّريريّ؛ بل هو في غَمراتِ الموت الحقيقيّ فيموت، وإنّما لا يزالُ في خِزيِ العذاب الخَفِيِّ في غَمراتِ الموت، ذلك بأنّهم كرِهوا رضوان الله واتَّخذوا شياطين البشر أولياء مِن دون الله حسب فَتوى الله في مُحكَم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ أَن لَّن يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

ويا معشر السّاسة والسِّياسِيّين العرب والعجم إنَّ تَصالُحَ الرَّجُلين محمد بن سلمان ورجب طيّب أردوغان يَستوجبُ مُؤتَمرًا صحفيًّا في نهاية الزّيارة، فها هو عَقدَ الرّئيس التُّركيّ رجب طيّب أردوغان مُؤتمرًا صحفيًّا قُبَيلَ مُغادرته مُن تركيا إلى المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة، وطاقَم حكومَتِه أهلَكوا أنفُسهم؛ ذلك لِمَن يَأمَن مَكرَ الله ربّ العالَمين، فكذلك يستوجبُ على وليّ العهد السّعوديّ أن يَعقِد مُؤتمرًا صحفيًّا إذا كان: "ما دام فيه رجل في السعوديّة اسمه محمد بن سلمان". ونقول: صَدَق محمد بن سلمان لو لا يزال حيًّا يُرزَق إذًا لتَحقّقت أحلامه جميعًا فقد جاءه الذين خاصَموا ابن سلمان مِن أجل قضيّة حقوق الإنسان بِقتل الصّحفيّ السّياسيّ جمال خاشقجي فأجبَرتهم حرب روسيا وأوكرانيا؛ فأجبرَت الدّول الأوروبيّة وبايدن رئيس أمريكا ورئيس تركيا فجاؤوا إلى بين يَدي محمد بن سلمان.

وفاتَ الأوان بِمكرٍ مِن الرّحمن حتى لا يتحقّق صُعود وليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان إلى عرش مُلكِ المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة بعد أن كان قابَ قَوسَين أو أدنى وحال بينَه الله وما يشتهي،
فتِلك فتوى مِن ربّ العالَمين أنّه لا مَلِكٌ يُبايَعُ مِن بعد موت المَلك سلمان بن عبد العزيز إلّا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني. فأختارُ عليهم مَن أظنّ فيه خيرًا لهم، وإذا لم يتحقّق ظنِّي في (مِتعب بن عبد الله) غَيَّرتُه بِخَيرٍ منه مِن الأنصار المُكرمين بالمَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة.

وعلى كلّ حال أنا لست فاضي لمتابعة تمثيليّات طاقَم حكومة محمد بن سلمان الذين يَستخفُّون بعقول الناس بتمثيليَّاتٍ صامتَةٍ؛
وهي كلمة أقولها بِحَصرِ التّحدِّي بإذن الله مُزَكِّيها بالقسَم بالله العظيم: لا ولن يستطيع أن يُخاطِب الشعب السّعوديّ في مواضيعٍ جديدةٍ سواءً صاحب السّموّ المَلَكيّ الملِك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود ولا وليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان حتى تُولَجَ شَوامِخ جبال سُرات المَعروفة في المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة في سَمِّ الخِياط.

فلا يستطيعُ أن يُعلنَ هذا التّحديّ إلّا خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فما ظنُّكم بمَن كان الله معه؟ فهل تَرونَ الله سوف يُخزيه؟!

وأقول: اللهم إن كنتَ تعلمُ أنّي خليفتك اصطفيتَني خليفتك الإمام المهديّ على العالم بأسره فإنّك بالغُ أمرِك سُبحانك تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران]. اللهم أحِقَّ الحَقَّ بكلماتِك التّامّات.

وإن كنتُ كاذبًا فحتمًا سوف يَتكلّم محمد بن سلمان وأبيه صوتًا وصورةً في مواضيعٍ جديدةٍ كما عَهِدَهُم الشعب السّعوديّ والعالَمين، فليَظهروا للتّكلم في مواضيعٍ جديدةٍ (التي حدثَت على السّاحة مِن بعد ثلاثة فبراير لعامِكم هذا 2022 مـ). وأمّا تمثيليّات الفيديوهات الصّامتة مع أوليائكم فهذا شيء اسمُه استِخفافٌ بعُقول شُعوب العالَم، فما أسهلها يا قوم، بل يستطيعون حَسمَها اليوم أو غدًا إن كانوا على قيد الحياة فيَخرُج محمد بن سلمان ورجب طيّب أردوغان جَنبًا إلى جَنبٍ لتَلقِّي أسئلة السّائلين، فليسَت مقبولة مُؤتمرات أردوغان الصّحفيّة، فمنذ أن فتَنك محمد بن زايد بن سلطان آل نهيان يا أردوغان أن تقبَل زيارة الرّئيس الصّهيونيّ - مَن يَستوطِنُ مُقدَّساتَك - فقد نزَع الإمام المهديّ ثِقته وأمَلي فيك فأصبحتَ في نظري يا أردوغان كمِثل غيرك مِن رُؤساء العرب مِن المُتشدّقين بالدِّين والإسلام والدِّينُ مِنهم بَراءٌ؛ مِن الذين تَخلّوا عن مُقدَّساتِهم المُقَدَّسة في القرآن العظيم ببَيعِها للذين يُحارِبون الله مُقابل مَصالِحهم الدُّنيَوِيّة فإنّ عليهِم لعنة الله وملائكته والنّاس أجمعين، أو لعنة الله على مَن قال أنّه خليفة الله المهديّ على العالَم بأسرِه ولم يَصطفِه الله خليفةً له على العالَمين.

اللهّم إنّك أنت وحدَك مَن يَعلمُ ما في قُلوب عبادك فاهدِ الذين لو عَلِموا الحقّ مِن ربّهم لاتّبعوهُ، وأهلِك الذين لو علِموا الحقّ مِن ربّهم لمَا اتَّبعوه إنّك بعبادِك خبيرٌ بصيرٌ، فالحُكم لله خير الفاصِلين.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلِين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمِين..
خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.